Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1976 eBay Fleetwood

543 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Aussie79Limo 
#1 ·
Just browsing eBay today and see an interesting customised Brougham, #321809078703. Nearly made an $8000 offer but it's more sensible to spend the cash on my Aussie Limo. In any case, what do you folks think of it, still amazes me they can't pull it out to a carpark give it a good cleaning and show more pix, then you'd likely find it quickly snapped up.

That Green Limo from NC is back #252030850440, asked if he had a suggested price, but one of you locals near Charlotte should go see it, may be a good car???

#3 ·
Lol, strange that it has two listings and when I tried to report to eBay was asked to correct the invalid numbers, so how that can happen, not sure. Wonder whether the NC guy will respond, don't imagine anyone lives near there?

Apparently it's also a convertible - hmmm.

Not worth risking the money without an inspection.

#5 ·
That green limo is on the ADESA.org website and they're asking around $9900. I offered $7000 and asked why eBay listing 83,000 mikes and website 95,000. Hmmm.
No response and as a good friend said buying a car that's been lovingly cared for is better in the long run, we'll look for a nice fully loaded Talisman with sunroof eventually, flashy velour upholstery, gee the good old days of the 70's, Abba, wide lapels and ties, and disco's with mirror balls.

Laughs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.