1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, Thoughts....Vehicle trading in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I had a beater '76 CDV that may have actually been driven through hell before I got it. No rattles. ...
- 08-13-14 11:40 AM #46Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 1980 FBC
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
Re: Thoughts....Vehicle trading
I had a beater '76 CDV that may have actually been driven through hell before I got it.
Someone put fresh shocks in and the ride was just great. Mushy usually means shocks have given up. Check the tire treadwear for light cupping.
- 08-13-14 12:09 PM #47
- 08-13-14 11:13 PM #48
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9007 SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Mechanix Wear - Winter Impact Glove
Winter Impact Glove - Winter Impact Glove X-Large
- Stoner Invisible Glass - Premium Windshield Cleaner
Premium Windshield Cleaner - With Rain Repellent; 22 Oz. Trigger Spray