1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham diagnostic mode codes
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham diagnostic mode codes in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I Have a 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham 5.7 Lt1 and I have found some websites that have posted some of ...
    94FleetwoodBrougham is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 94fleetwoodbrougham

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham diagnostic mode codes

I Have a 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham 5.7 Lt1 and I have found some websites that have posted some of the codes in the diagnostic mode but not all of them because i get some codes like 00-63 witch is right oxygen sensor problem but then i get a code like 05-140 and i can't find anywhere to show the codes like 05-140 just the two digit ones like 00-63 Any help on that would be great of course my
    car didn't come with a service manual And if any one could please find me a free version of the manual i would appreciate it also.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

jayoldschool is offline GM RWD V8 addict
    Automobile(s): 81 FWB D'Elegance coupe

Re: 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham diagnostic mode codes

Your codes are in the FAQ at the top of this section.

There are no free versions of the manual, there are good deals on ebay, and it will be well worth it.

Some more codes got thrown today don't know what they mean 94FWB

01-25 courtesy output circuit open or shorted to ground what is the courtesy second 00-16 for this one i'am not sure if this is the correct description but if it isn't let me know or if i'am right just let me know but it says that for this code 00-16 Distributor low resolution pulse not received by the ECM that's what i found on that code so if anyone could let me know about these codes i would appreciate it.

jayoldschool is offline GM RWD V8 addict
    Automobile(s): 81 FWB D'Elegance coupe

I've merged your threads together, try and keep everything in one place. It will help you get help, and help others when they search for problems like yours.

Poda is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 94 Fleetwood Base, 94 Fleetwood Livery-no vinyl top in sight

Re: Some more codes got thrown today don't know what they mean 94FWB

If you don't get an answer by the time I get home, I'll snap pics of the diagnostic pages for each code from my 94 Service Manual to help you troubleshoot these..

drmenard is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 95 fleetwood 81 deville

I had the code for the distributor no pulse. What it turned out to be was the seal in the timing case cover between the cover and the distributor was bad and letting oil get in the distributor.. I had to take it all apart and just clean everything, new seals and if it were me a new cap and rotor...

Re: Some more codes got thrown today don't know what they mean 94FWB

ok thanks

----------

And can someone tell me how to add to a thread like combined one to this existing one.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.