500 CID Fleetwood Brougham Site!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, 500 CID Fleetwood Brougham Site! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I know its my second time to show off this week, but I got these pages together for my 500CID ...
    Ultra Slow is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

500 CID Fleetwood Brougham Site!

I know its my second time to show off this week, but I got these pages together for my 500CID Fleetwood. Please check them out when you get a chance!

500 CID Fleetwood Brougham Home Page!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Mad'lac is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe

Re: 500 CID Fleetwood Brougham Site!

Great site!!!!!!

2dfx is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac DeVille

Try not to double post plz

BeelzeBob is offline I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!

I don't think he'll post it again.

Otherwise.. That car is a really keeper/sleeper.. I'm really going to need to see it in person one day. Whenever it is that I move to Florida, I'll have that on my mind. It really is beautiful...
    If this site has helped you save money, please consider helping it continue to do so. Click here for information!

Thanks Sal... When you move to florida and need one of these.. Let me know... Am working on building another for a good friend who has a mint 85 4100 Brougham that he wants to scrap the drivline... Another guy has a FWD eldo vert 4100 he is ready to 500 too, Who knows, could be a fad... Just not that cost effective on 4100's as you need to change absolutly everthing as the 4100 was so weak in every aspect, not just the motor...6.0 swap is easy clean and correct though! Find one of these!

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano
    I don't think he'll post it again.

Otherwise.. That car is a really keeper/sleeper.. I'm really going to need to see it in person one day. Whenever it is that I move to Florida, I'll have that on my mind. It really is beautiful...

davesdeville is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
    ...*drool*

Why didn't you list any engine mods though?

Thanks.... I did.... Engine mods are not many its 500 cubic inches of 70 spec eldo engine modded... The basic formula is 11:1 compression, good pistons, big MTS cam and 2215 intake 800 Q-Jet, built by me, 500 CID heads and low end built and balanced by MTS, the best cad-engine place in the US. 472 early style dual exhaust manafolds, less heat riser.. 3" dual exhaust... Massive cooling mods. I figured the actual 6 page list of the little stuff that is in the engine may get a bit boring, but you can get the block and heads done just like it by calling Al at MTS.

Quote Originally Posted by davesdeville
    ...*drool*

Why didn't you list any engine mods though?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.