door seals
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, door seals in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Im a newbie here and I just bought an 87 Brougham that is in my opinion, in great shape. Everything ...
    dexter28 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

door seals

Im a newbie here and I just bought an 87 Brougham that is in my opinion, in great shape. Everything is in original condition with the exception of a new set of air shocks that were installed in the rear just prior to my purchasing it. The only problem it has is that the drivers side front door seal is just about totally missing. I want to replace it because the noise it makes is really aggrivating and the cold breaze is annoying. Does anyone have any suggestions concerning where I may be able to find new seals? Thanks in advance guys..........

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Katshot is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Re: door seals

Welcome aboard,
    Those seals are best sourced through the OEM. Aftermarket ones (if they're available) are a toss-up with respect to quality.

brougham is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre
    I've seen a few Broughams with them ripped up. I was looking at another 1991 earlier this year and he also had an 80s one for sale. I remember it had electrical tape on one of the door seals.

I bought a new trunk seal a month or two ago from the dealer so you'd think they should still be able to get the door seals too.

ssstealth is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 06 STS-V, 94 Fleetwood TS
    Soff Seal has the door and trunk seals for the 77-92 RWD Broughams. I got a set for my Mom's 83 and they fit perfectly. It seems like they were $89 for the whole set.

dexter28 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: door seals

Thanks for the responses. I found a set through soff seal for $79.99. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Later.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.