Phoenix AZ mechanics
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, Phoenix AZ mechanics in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; So as time goes by and more problems crop up does anyone know any respectable and fair mechanics in the ...
    mygpascaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Phoenix AZ mechanics

So as time goes by and more problems crop up does anyone know any respectable and fair mechanics in the Phoenix area? I used to know an awesome one but he won't work on anything this old. BTW I have a 93 FWB.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Robin Banx is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1983 Fleetwood Brougham

Re: Phoenix AZ mechanics

There is a big Cadillac wrecking yard in Phoenix called AA National Auto Parts. 34310 W. Washington Street. I used to run by there once a week in a transport truck on my way to Nogales. I bought parts for my 81 SDV and my 83 FWB from them. They are helpful, they have tons of cars and parts and they are easy to deal with. Ask for Don and there is a woman whose name I have forgotten but she seems to know everything (I was last there in 2009 and my brain is not my friend anymore) but if you were to call and ask them if they know of a respectable and honest shop to have your Cadillac repaired, they will likely help you.

Cheers...........R.

nebulosity is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1984 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

Re: Phoenix AZ mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by mygpascaddy View Post
    So as time goes by and more problems crop up does anyone know any respectable and fair mechanics in the Phoenix area? I used to know an awesome one but he won't work on anything this old. BTW I have a 93 FWB.
    I used to go to Sun Devil auto, but I noticed that they became more and more corporate... before I stopped driving my Caddy, they tried to convince me that I "threw a rod," and replace the engine when I didn't. So yeah, be wary of those guys. I wish I had a recommendation for you. Good luck finding a mechanic. :/

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.