Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1970 Fleetwood 75 series sedan

3K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  Garys 
#1 · (Edited)
I went with a friend of mine today to check out a 1970 series 75 9 passanger sedan that was for sale. The body was bruised in places, and the paint (original), was tired. The good news is that the drivetrain, and interior, were both in exceptional shape. 60k original miles, and drove like it too. It seemed to me to be an honest original car. He didn't buy it. Thankfully, I am out of garage space, or I would have taken her home. It sure gave me a very bad case of the wants.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
If it would fit in my garage, I would do it. It is 20.5 feet long. My '70 FWB is large at just a bit over 19 feet, and it barely does fit in the garage.
I would have to knock the back wall of the garage out and add two feet. That car would be a blast to own though. At only 800 copies produced, you would be hard pressed to see another on the road.

#3 ·
That's the first long '70 I have ever seen. I have seen many coupes and sedans but never the bigger ones in a 1970. If that interior is original (can't be) it must have been extremely pampered its entire life. I hope whoever buys it continues to take care of it. I'm saving those pics, thanks.

#11 · (Edited)
One of the best looking Cadillac styling ever , may be the pinnacle in Cadillac history , these cars literally wide, long and I can't imagine you pull a Series 75 next to a mini cooper and how it looks lol :histeric:
I remember we had to modify our garage to get our big rig to fit in it ,I think we would have built a new garage for a Series 75 lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.