Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  kcnewell 
#1 ·
Today while I was outside working on my Cadillac some kid came and asked if the car was for sale. Told him no and went back to work. An hour later the kid came back with his dad and asked again. Again I said no. Dad said he'd pay me $600 for the car. He said that he saw Jeff's car in Car Craft and wanted to build one just like it. Told him to go looking cause mine wasn't for sale. He bugged me for 15 minutes.:mad: Don't people know what no means? Finally my girlfriend came out with my dog to walk him and he scared the guy away :D At least I think it was the dog that scared him :D I mean my gf does look scary without make-up
Damn now I'm gonna get it!!

#2 ·
oooooooh, you better hope she doesnt read that!!!!!!!!

#3 ·
No kidding!!! If I go before my time I leave my Caddy to CadillacForums.Com to use as a project :D

#4 ·
I get LAMES like that at my shop all the time! I just run'em off with my sparkling personality!

#5 ·
kcnewell said:
I get LAMES like that at my shop all the time! I just run'em off with my sparkling personality!
they actually come to your shop and ask you? oh man ppl got some guts :p

#6 ·
People are amazingly stupid sometimes. I had a guy come in a while back that wanted to buy my bike. I told him...Not for sale! He says everything's for sale Name your price! So I said $200,000 and he said I was nuts and that I wasn't taking him seriously! So I told him, No I'm not taking you seriously and that bike's NOT for sale! So then He comes back in a couple of days and says....Now that you've hd some time to think about it.....How much? At that point I just turned and walked away....Shaking my head in bewildered amazement!

#7 ·
some kid offered to trade his beaten T-bird for my Hearse :rolleyes:

#8 ·
OK!!! This guy is getting real annoying to me. This morning the guy caught my dad outside getting ready to leave and asked him if he would sell the car to him!!!!!!! My dad has a REALLY SHORT fuse. He told him no and the guy tried to convince him to sell it. Now his exact words........... "For the last GOD-D@NM TIME!!! I said it ain't my car and my son ain't gonna sell it!!!! Now get of my F@#$ING LAWN!!!" This was my wake-up call this morning :D
I'm gonna put the car in my work-shop today and go to town on the car. But gotta say it was funny to see my dad go off on the guy. Pop is the kind of guy that gets ticked off at Micky D if they ask him to pull over to the side and they'll bring him his meal (after he paid)

#9 · (Edited)
Sounds like me and DAD would get along just fine.....I don't even know him and I like him already!:hammer: Tell the o'l man he gets a BIG thumbs up from me!!!

#10 ·
He said he'll save a cold one for ya if yer ever in town.

#11 ·
If you guys are ever out here...The same offer stands! Or if you ever get to Reno,Nv. 'Cause I'll most likely be there by the first of march!

#12 ·
glad no one wants a hearse that bad :D

#14 ·
Fleetwood Coupes like mine are pretty rare down here. He ain't bugged me since Pop went off on him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.