Cadillac Owners Forum banner

The Cadillac & LaSalle Club Grand Nat'l was in Boston this year

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Classic L 
#1 ·
What's up everybody? :food-snacking:Some of you may know, I'm up in the North East, New England area, Boston MA, Mattapan to be specific. They had the Cadillac & LaSalle Grand National car show in Quincy, which is one of the first suburbs to the south of Boston, real close to Mattapan being on the south side of the city. It was a four day event and I went three of the four days. First day was just registration. Didn't bring my camera on any day:banghead:, so I only snapped shots with my phone:bulb:. Maaaan, there were some cars up there:hitit:. I saw cars from 1933 to 2013. Big respect to Caddy owners world wide. If you notice the green Seville in the garage from the pictures I've included, that's mine.... well, my mother's. It's a 79 and in really great condition. Plus the color combination is rare but complimentary. It was well maintained and really a great vehicle. I didn't enter it in the show, but the day I brought it up there, everybody was like "whoa...":2thumbs: I'm the third owner and have owned it about a year. There weren't many 1st gen Sevilles in the show, maybe two? If any of you have read my other posts you may know, I've been nicing that car up to give as a gift to my momz (shhhhh it's a secret!):hitstick:. It's just about ready to deliver so I'm gonna take some nice pics after the next time I wash it and tie up the thread on that post. Here's a link to some of the pictures for the Grand Nat'l. Talisman I know you gonna dig this firethorn Fleetwood (or whatever color it is) Peace:wavehi:
http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/Classic-L/slideshow/

See less See more
#5 ·
Yeah if I thought about it I should've posted a heads up beforehand. It was a paradise.

----------

to.

----------

Tried to go this year, but could not trust Florida to survive in my absence. I made it last year.
Wish I could go every year and to all the different locations. Glad I made this one though. If you ever plan to attend another, you could always ask Cuba to watch Florida...?

----------

Thanks for sharing the pics! I read about it but I'm not a member of the club so I didn't head down. Would have been only a couple hours drive for me.
Would've been a good excuse to put one of those nice models you've got on the road. It was a good day for a drive. There was some great stuff to look at and folks to talk to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.