What steering wheels interchange with 94 Fleetwood? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, What steering wheels interchange with 94 Fleetwood? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; They're pretty rare. Optional on the Eldorado only, '00-'02 only, and very, very few got them....
    MoistCabbage is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    They're pretty rare. Optional on the Eldorado only, '00-'02 only, and very, very few got them.

cadillac kevin is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
    Quote Originally Posted by MoistCabbage
    They're pretty rare. Optional on the Eldorado only, '00-'02 only, and very, very few got them.
    I've passed over a few of them (all were black). Didn't think they were super rare

CadillacPimpinNOLA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 Fleetwood 1968 coupe DeVille

Re: What steering wheels interchange with 94 Fleetwood?

yea thats the most ive found was the ebony wood wheel, the tan ones ive come across were always beat up and/or sky high...now ya know, easy money "IF" you can come across one cheap

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacPimpinNOLA
    yea thats the most ive found was the ebony wood wheel, the tan ones ive come across were always beat up and/or sky high...now ya know, easy money "IF" you can come across one cheap
    Yard has a fixed price of 10 bucks a wheel (at least for the older wheels I've pulled). Might charge me a bit more because of the controls on it.

If you find nice ones, grab 'em. The FWD guys would love them.

If only I had known (same with all the 2 spoke leather wrapped 80s toronado + fiero wheels the wagon guys like)

CadillacPimpinNOLA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 Fleetwood 1968 coupe DeVille

the pull apart here has those type set prices, like $15 for the wheel, $50 for an airbag, just the only wood wheel ive found in there was in a 2000 seville, nothing worth getting.

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacPimpinNOLA
    the pull apart here has those type set prices, like $15 for the wheel, $50 for an airbag, just the only wood wheel ive found in there was in a 2000 seville, nothing worth getting.
    Ours charge the same for airbag or non (I paid 10 bucks for a 96 park avenue wheel with SRS and 10 bucks for a nice leather wrapped 80s caddy wheel) I'm not sure if they would charge me more for steering wheel controls or not.

When I go to a junk yard, I always ask for the price of a part before I remove it (before they see it), give them as little information as possible, and give them the oldest year for a given body style. That way the part they have in their head is old and as basic as possible. For example:

"How much for a front seat for a '98 Seville?", will almost definitely get a lower quote than "how much for a power, heated, leather seat for an '01 Seville, with the side impact airbag and seatbelt still attached?".

Usually, I'll walk in with a part, and they see how many other things are attached, and try to raise the price, but I just point out they've already quoted a price. It's saved me money on lots of things.

Quote Originally Posted by MoistCabbage View Post
    When I go to a junk yard, I always ask for the price of a part before I remove it (before they see it), give them as little information as possible, and give them the oldest year for a given body style. That way the part they have in their head is old and as basic as possible. For example:

"How much for a front seat for a '98 Seville?", will almost definitely get a lower quote than "how much for a power, heated, leather seat for an '01 Seville, with the side impact airbag and seatbelt still attached?".

Usually, I'll walk in with a part, and they see how many other things are attached, and try to raise the price, but I just point out they've already quoted a price. It's saved me money on lots of things.
    when I bought a roadmaster dual exhaust crossmember, I asked at the gate (this was at a different yard) and the guy said 16 bucks. I pull it and bring it out nad the guy says what is that. I say its a roadmaster crossmember. he says "damn if I knew it was bigger, I would have told you 25 bucks". not sure how its big enough over a normal crossmember to warrant an extra 9 dollars, but whatever

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.