68 sdv and cruise night (pics)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By mharker
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, 68 sdv and cruise night (pics) in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I don't get to cruise nights with my 68 too often. All summer I'm busy with business, travel, family, and ...
    mharker is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 68 Sedan Deville; 92 Corvette; 06 Town Car; 09 Sienna

68 sdv and cruise night (pics)

I don't get to cruise nights with my 68 too often. All summer I'm busy with business, travel, family, and 3 kids. But my friend invited me to his local Wednesday cruise tonight. He just imported an "unrestored" GMC from California and wanted to show it off. So I drove across town in traffic on this hot night to join him. An unrestored car can sure draw a crowd! Here are some pics hope you get my humour. (PS why can I no longer do CRs on this system what's wrong?)

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

77CDV is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 77 CDV, 06 DTS III, 69 FWB

Re: 68 sdv and cruise night (pics)

Your sense of humor is not lost on me! Also, good to see a pillared SDV being loved and cared for.

talismandave is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

Very cool!
    Your friend's Sprint is really a rare find. Lots of El Camino's saved but very few of the GMC's. Were those available in Canada when new?

It is a shame you don't get to more cruise nights with your beautiful Cadillac. That car is a piece of well preserved automotive history that deserves to be shared with auto enthusiasts!

Thank you for thinking of us and posting the great pics.

Cadillacboy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

I have not see anything like this GMC , I presumed GMC only make SUVs in modern term , trucks lol
    Thanks for the pics, I have saved taillight shots, one of the best pics I have ever seen

cadillac kevin is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillacboy
    I have not see anything like this GMC , I presumed GMC only make SUVs in modern term , trucks lol
    Thanks for the pics, I have saved taillight shots, one of the best pics I have ever seen
    Yup....there's a nice blue/ white stripe 74 caballero around town. I didn't know they made them in the early 70s body style though.

skip000 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none at present

the 68 cadillac is a beautiful color...very nice car

cscheuvront is offline Cadillac Owners Member

is there anyone who can tell me where to find parts for a 69 fleetwood brougham 60 special it is a beautiful car but i need some odd and in parts

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.