1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, Brougham dual exhaust conversion. in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Only the human species will find or make a problem where none exists. Totally baffles the mind it does....
- 05-08-13 03:02 AM #16Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 1981Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance Coupe m
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- British Columbia
Re: Brougham dual exhaust conversion.
Only the human species will find or make a problem where none exists. Totally baffles the mind it does.
- 05-25-13 09:52 PM #17Cadillac Owners Master
- Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
You may have to search for one made for a caprice with the same tranny. The bubble caprice had a dual exhaust crossmember.
- 05-25-13 10:26 PM #18Originally Posted by csbuckn
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm