1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, 96 Fleetwood Brougham in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Need help, factory sun roof has started leaking. What's the best way to fix problem?...
- 05-05-13 01:37 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 96 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
96 Fleetwood Brougham
Need help, factory sun roof has started leaking. What's the best way to fix problem?
- 05-05-13 02:04 PM #2
Clear the drains.
Not sure where they exit on the Fleetwood, but the grommets at the end if the tubes is usually where all the debris is.
- 05-05-13 02:22 PM #3Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 1995 Fleetwood 1968 coupe DeVille
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Metairie/New Orleans,LA
Re: 96 Fleetwood Brougham
yep, clean the drains first of dirt buildup, we just run air through them if you have a compressor, if there clean and still leaking, replace the gasket
- 05-05-13 04:12 PM #4
If you use compressed air, use LOW pressure.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Mechanix Wear - Thermal Dip Winter Glove
Thermal Dip Winter Glove - Thermal Dip Glove Large/X-Large
- Purple Power - Cleaner/Degreaser
Cleaner/Degreaser - Industrial Strength; 2.5 GallonMore on Purple Power - Cleaner/Degreaser
- Meguiar's - Ultimate Wash & Wax
Ultimate Wash & Wax - 48 Oz.More on Meguiar's - Ultimate Wash & Wax