My first Fleetwood! "New to me" 1993 Fleetwood Brougham - pics, questions, etc. - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree28Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, My first Fleetwood! "New to me" 1993 Fleetwood Brougham - pics, questions, etc. in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; ^ Yeah, that. Still though... pics!...
    Stingroo is offline Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 92 Caprice Wagon | 01 Sonoma 4cyl 5spd | Past: 94 Fleetwood

Re: My first Fleetwood! "New to me" 1993 Fleetwood Brougham - pics, questions, etc.

^ Yeah, that.

Still though... pics!

LostCyberSled is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Re: My first Fleetwood! "New to me" 1993 Fleetwood Brougham - pics, questions, etc.

I put the top on order Friday and I hope it comes in this week. If it does I will be able to have them install it. I will take pics when it is complete.

steelybill is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '85 FWD fleetwood, '93 fleetwood Bro

Nice ! And it's exactly like mine, same color inside & out ! The only oil leak problems I've had is rust holes in the oil pan, which I fixed by soldering them shut.
    You found a really beautiful car !

----------

I just noticed that I have different wheels than yours. The wheels on mine are aluminum. And I don't have heated seats, doggone it ! That's a Chevy engine in there by the way, it's it hasn't been mentioned.. a good one too.

Tennesseestorm is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Quote Originally Posted by steelybill View Post
    Nice ! And it's exactly like mine, same color inside & out ! The only oil leak problems I've had is rust holes in the oil pan, which I fixed by soldering them shut.
    You found a really beautiful car !

----------

I just noticed that I have different wheels than yours. The wheels on mine are aluminum. And I don't have heated seats, doggone it ! That's a Chevy engine in there by the way, it's it hasn't been mentioned.. a good one too.
    Thanks. Yeah, I think mine is leaking from the oil filter adapter gasket, at least I hope. Didnt see any rust on the oil pan. Its a southern car, so basically not really any rust anywhere. lol.

Thanks again for the comment!

----------

Well the Caddy went to the "doctor" this evening. I drove it over to the shop so they can check it out in the morning. I didnt want to have to deal with running it over there in the morning, so I did it tonight. Left a detailed note in there to check the oil leak by the oil filter, the leaking hose connected to the radiator, change the oil and filter (provided the oil) and told them to check all of the steering components to make sure everything was tight.

Hopefully all will be minor issues and they get her fixed tomorrow so I can pick her up after work and take her for a spin this weekend.

scurling is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '94 Fleetwood Brogham, '94 Fleetwood, 2010 SRX 4WD

Quote Originally Posted by MoistCabbage View Post
    FWIW, those panels are polished stainless.
    This I didn't know! I have rust on my panels at the front corners where they meet. They must be a low grade stainless; however, overall, they have held up very well for 18 years.

LostCyberSled is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Here is the end results of what I have done.

Caddy Front Driver.jpg

Caddy Rear Pass.jpg

New Top.jpg

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.