Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fleetwood kills Turkey..

Fleetwood Greg is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1995 Fleetwood 1996 Roadmaster, 1995 Trans Am

Re: Fleetwood kills Turkey..

That's the first thing they asked me when I got to work and told my Turkey story.
    They wanted to know what I did with the carcass, I don't think anyone would have cooked it and eaten it, but they got a good laugh out of the story.
    Greg

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Re: Fleetwood kills Turkey..

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac kevin View Post
    who needs a little car? you've got a dead people car. and dead people cars pwn turkeys with their purple and orange lights.
    That's why in my current home, a lovely two-story pink house with a spacious yard full of gorgeous bright pink and red hibiscus flowers and a cute little white picket fence around the yard, where all my neighbours are little old ladies, I toss beef scraps onto my roof. The Vultures keep the Squirrels away AND help me keep up appearances, so that even if I am not home, everyone can see "That Hearse Guy" lives here.

If Kevin and I ever make it to the same Forum meet, I am buying him a drink.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12