1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, distributor seals replacement on 94 fwb in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; hi guya, i'm getting ready to replace my cap and rotor on my 94 fwb. i want to replace the ...
- 07-24-11 03:25 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 1994 fleetwood, 1979 deville, 1992 eldorado
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- northern ny
distributor seals replacement on 94 fwb
hi guya, i'm getting ready to replace my cap and rotor on my 94 fwb. i want to replace the seals and o=rings. where can they be bought. i know the delco cap and rotor kit doesn't have them. thanks
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- 07-24-11 04:54 PM #2Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 95 fleetwood 81 deville
- Join Date
- May 2003
Re: distributor seals replacement on 94 fwb
Were you thinking of changing the seals in the timing case cover? I just did that job on my sons car, the distrubtor seal let go and oil poured into it..After I cleaned everything up , like Jim would say, " It purred like a kitten"...It's a bit more work , but your more than 1/2 way there once you have the cap off...