CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up - Page 9
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast
Like Tree156Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; nope, if i put any other TV's in it will be 1 or 2 big flipdowns, nothing to do with ...
    CadillacPimpinNOLA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 Fleetwood 1968 coupe DeVille

Re: CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up

nope, if i put any other TV's in it will be 1 or 2 big flipdowns, nothing to do with audio and not a compass or fuel economy gauge

O and for the record that dickhead cop that pulled me over and gave me some BS tickets, not only did my High ranking grandpa go to the judge and have him a null it, he went to the officers commander and both of them ripped the guy a new ******* so i dont think he'll think about pulling me over again, im defiantly happy

dennis93coupe is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1993 Coupe Deville 2006 XLR Infrared, Ebony

^^^^^MooN RooF^^^^^

no, its gonna be in the area where the garage opener and sunglasses compartment is at

removed the panel and took it apart...may do some more tommorow, maybe not. needs some trimming before I can really get down to what I want to do. have a vision, trying to figure how to properly execute it.

MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)

Air ride switches?

very close, 2 dual needle air ride gauges somehow fiberglassed in

MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)

Ahh, I like that idea. Be really cool looking if they were angled up and towards the driver a bit, instead of flat against the headliner.

they will be angled down a bit to see them, I wanted to turn them toward the driver a lil bit but I dont have all the proper tools for wood working that I should have and I can see the gauges fine they way im going to do them so thats how its gonna have to be.

made a rough panel, it still needs to be trimmed, cut, rounded, ect. have to get the angle right but also figure the bracket and roof behind the panel b/c not only are the gauges fairly big, they have these fittings on the back to add length plus the airline has to go in and curve without kinking, this one will be a test to get right but ima try it.

not perfect, wasnt trying and it doesnt need to be

dont have a whole saw at the house so a dremmel tool shall do

like i said still need to cut more, trim, round ect...this is a rough cut

pcm
    pcm is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1990 brougham

that's going to look good but do you think digital gauges would match better since your dash is digital.

csbuckn is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500

Digital would look right up there. I bet dakota digital has something with your name on it.

yea, anyone want to donate them to me, i checked them out a while back and they fairly expensive, i been having these gauges from when i purchased the kit way back when and thats whats gonna be used...unless someone donates some digital ones

Barrister_07101 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 94 FWB 'Blue Devil' , 95 FWB 'Black Beauty'

Keep it going!

bills right now so im in the broke boat for a minute, plus its been tropical storming since thursday, cant go out and do anything...soon

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.