CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up - Page 66
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast
Like Tree153Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; got the tires cleaned and shinning, gave it a much needed bath. all thats left is clean the junk off ...
    CadillacPimpinNOLA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 Fleetwood 1968 coupe DeVille

Re: CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up

got the tires cleaned and shinning, gave it a much needed bath.

all thats left is clean the junk off the passenger seat, wipe the dash off tommorow, ill clean the rims later and tommorow just give it a quick wipe off before heading out...

Last reminder: Saturday June 22...scraping the coast, Biloxi Mississippi...ill be there from morning till afternoon. want a demo come see me, stop me, whatever, just get my attention or text me, msg me for number

everything turned out great but i have no pics or video's did demo for some friends and ppl driving down the road. after talking with a friend who works on limo's, i told him i cant find dual alt brackets for an lt1...we talked and out of nowhere he comes up with this idea so simple, well not exactly simple but pretty damn easy way to mount dual alternators...

so im going to go see about moving a few things and if i can find a nice small idler pulley, this thing may happen pretty soon. get that junkyard alternator cleaned and bumped up to and cut down on my major voltage drop
    talismandave likes this.

what are the chances...I was at work and this lady comes by the lock place by us, she finds out i have a fleetwood and tells me she has one to and needs a lil work and also wants to sell it...she finally brings it by today

what are the odds that although a brougham, its maroon red with tan interior just like mine.

the trunk latch was bad so i replaced it with mine since i dont have a use for it, unplugged the compressor fuse for the rear shocks cuz theres a leak somewhere and its not sagging in the back so she doesnt want to go any further...and i have to find why the a/c isnt blowing cold, compressor is not engaging so maybe a recharge will fix it, maybe its leaking somewhere, havent got into that yet

it has 61k miles, a repaint on it, but has body damage, the driver seat is beat to hell and seems somethings leaking as theres condensation on the dash, dash pad cracked bad 1/4 panel is pushed in by the skirt, passenger fender pushed back into the door from a blowout. needs a new egr valve and some TLC

she has some idea that she can get $8k in its present state which will never happen...ima offer $1,500 max , use it as a 2nd driver so i can get shit done on my car. too much work needed to be done to go any higher

96LT1 likes this.

well, still not much news, got rid of that other fleetwood and didnt even make an offer on it, 90% of the a/c needs replacing and i didnt want to hurt her feelings with the offer i would be willing to pay...

been looking for another car to drive so i can set mine up and get my airbags and few other things done, problem is everyone thinks they have gold for even beat up cars. anyway i was out with a friend and cant park in the city on the street cuz im on the boot list. anyway i have my original plate i sit over mine when i have to park there, i forgot it on the back and it flew off...

I go back later looking for it which i did find, on my way back i see a yellow cadillac, right away, i knew it was my old cadillac...never wanted to sell it but had to, took a lose and always wanted it back...guy that got it didnt really do much to it besides put some zebra fabric over the white leather and he half ass fixed the rust below the back window.

well its for sale and im so tempted to go get it back.

I originally paid $2,400...my friend wrecked it and i sold it for $1,600, $350 that i still have never recieved, now the guy selling it is asking $2,500...really thinking of going with $2,000 if its running good

last night was giving my stereo business card out so two demos

this guy didnt even know what to do

this one his boy was ready for it to be over

as for the new system, so far no luck. end of june came, i check my order and sundown says they had issues getting the flatwind copper from denmark or somewhere so it got pushed back, they are currently knocking the 10" subs out and then the rest will be built and hopefully shipped out at the end of July, o and still no sub box specs
    Cadillacboy and talismandave like this.

jamespowers is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1986 Brougham, 1975 Eldorado, 2008 Escalade

Two grand ought to do it. Make sure you get the other hubcaps too.

i was busy today so i didnt go over there, i figure when i explain the amount of bodywork from my idiot friend, plus parts that need changing are expensive, i think i can get him down, money talks...still have to properly fix the rust issues and the back glass needs to come out and repair the whole window channel...hopefully the a/c still works cuz the compressor cost a small fortune...im really thinking about it though

as for the hubcaps, it left my possession with 4, but if anything the rims will all be replaced

damnit, good thing i rarely use this or id be upset

still trying to figure what ripped it off

RIP backup camera, even though you still work

talismandave is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

I was studying the first pic trying to figure out what I was looking at? I got a laugh after I scrolled down!

EXTREME CLOSE-UP!!!

Stingroo is online now Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1976 El Camino Classic | 92 Caprice Wagon (On hold for now)

Clearly, he's in danger of hitting his grass.

talismandave is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

I have a feeling he is "hitting his grass" already!

im going to take it off today if i remember when i get back to work...for $17 its beat to hell and still working

Stingroo is online now Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1976 El Camino Classic | 92 Caprice Wagon (On hold for now)

Ehem.

besides side work and this damn heat, i just been lazy...nothing new

could you believe, still no subs... according to sundown they are currently being built and should ship out in the next 2 weeks...still no box specs either

so besides that, nothing new

turbojimmy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1994 Fleetwood 60" Stretch; '07 Avalanche, '95 Nighthawk

Hey CadillacPimpinNOLA - I think you posted a while back that you took that black stuff off of the window molding. How did you do that? Mine comes off about 1/32" at a time. I want to peel it all off.

yea, i tried everything, sanding, scraping, peeling, it does not want to come off...never did get anywhere with that one except making one look worse

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.