CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up - Page 60
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Like Tree153Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Maybe that is the next thing to build into dash/console?...
    talismandave is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

Re: CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up

Maybe that is the next thing to build into dash/console?

CadillacPimpinNOLA is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 Fleetwood 1968 coupe DeVille

i got something special already planned for the console

and as i was speaking of filming again. one of my co-workers nephew came by and wanted to show his expecting girlfriend the system...neither have ever heard it, i told the girl goto the other side and ima mess your hair up, she was a lil scared at first but still done it.

check out this hair trick to a bass mechanic track, i picked this song one for bass but my car peaks at 45 hertz, the song has peaks at 35-45 and 50 Hertz so i slamms

Hairtricking, click the pic for video
    talismandave and talismandave like this.

Awesome, perfect hair for it too.

BigCadMan_1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 94FWB, 07Terraza, 09G5, It's a driveway of GM's

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacPimpinNOLA View Post
    one of my co-workers nephew came by and wanted to show his expecting girlfriend the system
    Please tell us you don't mean pregnant, please please tell me you didn't subject a fetus to that kind of bass?

i didnt put a gun to her head or force her to do anything she didnt want to do but yes pregnant.

had a side job today and had to goto work to use the spring compressor and as i was leaving a co-worker wanted his friend to get a demo, so here ya go

BigCadMan_1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 94FWB, 07Terraza, 09G5, It's a driveway of GM's

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacPimpinNOLA View Post
    i didnt put a gun to her head or force her to do anything she didnt want to do but yes pregnant.
    Than has to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen posted on this site. Your a real prize my man, good to see you can think on your feet!

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500

Standing one inch outside that window is totally different then being one inch inside that window. The bass goes out the window and has nothing to reflect off of so you dont get the vibration. If her stomach was inside the car, it would be a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by csbuckn View Post
    Standing one inch outside that window is totally different then being one inch inside that window. The bass goes out the window and has nothing to reflect off of so you dont get the vibration. If her stomach was inside the car, it would be a different story.
    yep and she had 2 layers of sound deadener protecting that belly...shes a grown girl, she can make her own decisions. i dont like ppl telling me what and how to do stuff and i dont tell ppl what they should and shouldnt do stuff...

cant please everyone

----------

about to collect some cash from this side job, go clean and put the tools away and maybe mess with the console...who knows, im tired and wore out from last night...showed my friend that hairtrick and he really wants to get the car on his TV show soon.

been burnt out on working on my own stuff cuz i have so much regular and sidework now its ridiculous...I just want the console done but dont want to do it. sucks not having a cup holder at the moment.

anyway im bought to let the cat out the bag on whats going in it.

I got out today and managed to take the 4 pieces and turn them back to 2 pieces but as front and back.

a few days ago i made a trim ring and threw it on the side. now today i put it all together and although not perfect its showing progress...few gaps came out real bad but its fixable and will be covered by vinyl when all said and done

screwed them together and routed the top and sanded it all even

back frame done

hard to see the back in

looks crooked but straight in the car

see the bad gap under the center section...it happens, its fixable

have to move the switches soon

samsung galaxy note 10.1 which yes, will work audio and video through the existing radio, have all the cables to do it also.

Internet in the car too

still need to sand more for when its wrapped in vinyl, tight fit right now

still have to do something about the shifter

as for when it will be done...no clue

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500
    Thats raw.

just ordered the last piece for the tablet to car project

besides the tablet, i had to order an galaxy note output cable to HDMI cord, an HDMI cord, an HDMI to RCA convertor box, RCA wires a dual USB charger and hooking that to the audio/video input it works, video on the radio isnt great but I dont need it to be. the audio works fine but since the output voltage inst high thats where the part I ordered today helps out.

a rockford fosgate 3sixty line driver, ill be able to match the voltage to the radio so it should boost it to have anything i play through the tablet slam.

other news i was working on the console out int he cold yesterday and it gave me every issue it could, almost went in the trash. so im breaking from it before i break it

----------

this was last night, hard to see, but it works

something on youtube on the radio screen

a nice gift to myself...

I have been looking and looking for a eldorado ETC leather and wood wheel, its a direct replacement into a fleetwood since cadillac never optioned them for one. I will have to dye my airbag and maybe paint or water transfer the wood or the wood trim in the car to match. this one has the buttons on the sides which will not be used

searching eBay, everytime i find one even ones the color wasnt what i was looking for, the leather and wood 95-02 which are very, very rare, all of them where $350 and up...scooped this one up off eBay a few minutes ago for $215 shipped.

i love the look of these, cant stand the flat non airbag grant wood wheels in this particular style car

96LT1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1996 Fleetwood

You can take the buttons off, they are only held on there with two small screws.

yea i see that, i didnt know if there was reliefs cut into the wheel to pass between the airbag and wheel or not...either way, with them or without, im happy I finally found a nice one and cheap too

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.