CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
Like Tree156Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Can I drop my car off with you and maybe a couple of blank checks??? Your car looks great man. ...
    MrHolland is online now Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Re: CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up

Can I drop my car off with you and maybe a couple of blank checks??? Your car looks great man. Nice to have something to show for your hardwork, my partying friends dont seem to understand that concept.......

csbuckn is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500

I'll drop my car off when mrholland brings the blank checks also.

CadillacPimpinNOLA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 Fleetwood 1968 coupe DeVille

sounds like a plan. I still do the partying thing but I make money when I do that Usually...actually I start partying tomorow night, goto work, then friday and saturday more partying and sometimes a tuesday or wednesday ill be out to...i guess cause I do it cause I make money and im still fairly young.

I have a mission right now to finish most of the stuff before thanksgiving, money permitting...I think ill be done before then though.

after that I have a few cars to do. remote start alarm on my friends 05 sebring, lower and more paint work on my friends 07 chevy on 28" and same friend paint work and stereo on his 02 deville show car. after that get it to new orleans and well work a deal out.

these pics are the TV I installed 20" flipdown and some of the paint work I done. steering wheel, radio trim, panel across the windshield, A,B and C Pillars, door locks and pull handles ect. we also done the bowtie on the grill, the tailgate handle and tailgate cap

this is a truck came into my work, had white paint spots all over it, neither a claybar nor paint thinner would take it off. had to wetsand the whole truck, then compound, polish, and wax it. you can see in the first pic below the body line where i wetsanded it. the top was just compounded. the second pic is before wax

lil bit of orange peal but i wasnt trying to get that out

MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)

I enjoy wet sanding/polishing. I find it strangely relaxing.

Nice job on your Fleetwood, you do some killer work! Keep the pics/updates coming.

its not bad when you can wetsand at your own pace, it sucks when you have a set time the vehicle needs to be ready...

all rims mounted and balanced, ready and waiting for my damn washers so i can bolt them up.

just to make me feel better, I pulled the skirts and notched them so they dont come close to the spokes

cleaned it up after so no burnt plastic or sharp edges

cant even tell

1st set of lugnuts were wrong, ordered another set and guess what, they were wrong. so i found a set this morning at autozone, not what i wanted but will do for now. i have to put some air in the rear shocks. on a hard bump the cap hits the skirt. nothing major but something to take care of.

bolted them up this morning, washed it up so its pretty, got the blue off the tires and now ready to swang it tonight

MoistCabbage and MoistCabbage like this.

csbuckn is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500

Looking good. Some adjustable rear shocks would get that car to the right height.

it has replacement airshocks so i just have to add a lil air to stiffen it up...i might have to put a 1/4" space on to push the rim out just a bit and i shouldnt have any problems...remember Im about to put air suspension on to lower it so i have to get those clearance issues taken care of

ail45 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

damn man this is looking great and really liking the wheels, cant wait to see it finished. sub'd

ail45 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

how much did all that dynamat cost you btw?

4 packs of the Dynamat Extreme Bulk pack 36' per pack ran about $750, everything is covered except the floor. I have to get the airbags installed soon. at least have to get the back done, so i can start figuring a way to fit 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag.

i can definatly do 1 18" sub but I bought 2 and ima try my hardest to properly fit both along with 2 batteries, 4 amps, sound processor, and all the other crap back there.

Stingroo is online now Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 92 Caprice Wagon | 01 Sonoma 4cyl 5spd | Past: 94 Fleetwood

Bump. This can't leave the first page. I won't let it.

the 1.25" adapters arent what I need right now so I ordered the 2" like I originally wanted, now its just a waiting game for them to come in. nothing like 3/4" more poke

Paid $250 for the 1.25" adapters, 5x5 to 5x4.75 anyone looking ill sell for $200

hit a milestone today. look at them miles just racking up

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.