CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up - Page 56
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Like Tree156Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; i gotta finish cutting my panel, too dark to do the inside measurements and cut them now so ill get ...
    CadillacPimpinNOLA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 Fleetwood 1968 coupe DeVille

Re: CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up

i gotta finish cutting my panel, too dark to do the inside measurements and cut them now so ill get pics tomorrow. I have to sand some edges on mine since my panel is a lil different than the first one.
    Dansvill and Dansvill like this.

Dansvill is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1999 Deville

perfect! you are a true master of the caddy, you should be in the refurb, renovation biz man

im more for the customization, alot of ppl want work done but its not steady enough to open a shop myself, i need a garage though it would be so nice and profitable...im waiting on the guy who put on the show to post his pics and videos, see if im any

just seen that a 93 fleet was listed at the pull a part on the yard as of today so its fresh...if im not too busy tomorrow, maybe for lunch ill run over there and try to snag some parts if they have any good stuff, seems every time one shows up it has maybe one small part and the other stuff i need is destroyed or taken already

ok, got a few things and a lil work done...post pics another time

first off, had to cut my friend a new trunk panel as i made a slight mistake, but hes cut, covered in vinyl and ready to go on...cut my self a panel also, havent cut the center of mine out yet, have to go measure for that, but its raining now.

still have a temper mental volt gauge that works sometimes, sometimes it doesnt, think it may be a loose wire on the relay in the trunk.

while at the junkyard the other day, i scored a few items off that 93 fleetwood, it was a non vinyl roof one. grabbed a shifter handle so i can paint mine but now im thinking scrapping that idea, also got the bumper filler under the headlights since mine is broken (needs to be painted), a headlight for the driverside is very nice shape. got a trim panel for the trunk but the lady at the counter broke it in half.

and my 2 scores that you will see me working on in the future is:

a second alternator for which i will find a way to mount on my car to run 2 alternators and then i will send it to the shop to be bumped up like the one i have now

and the 2nd score is a already tan and not a verticle stitched brougham but same base fleetwood stitched passenger seat so i can get rid of the 60/40 bench and have buckets and which will require me to build a center console...wont give all the details right now.

o and the price for all those parts $117

----------

few pics here, just wrapped the panel a few minutes ago so i got glue stuck to my fingers

old panel on some fresh birch

this is the back of my panel, made a quick ring and routed the edge so it covers my sign nicely

in process for green fleetwood

done
    talismandave and talismandave like this.

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500

And this goes in the inside of the trunk lid, right? Always wondered what you were gonna do with that part.

cadillac kevin is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
    Can't wait to see your center console and bucket conversion

yes it goes on the trunk lid, just a trim piece for looks

talismandave is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

Great score at junkyard, can't wait to see the 40/40 set up!

always some crap, i covered my friends panel no problem...I cut mine today and start covering it...almost finished stapling the vinyl to the back and on one side the staples went all the way through the board and left marks in the vinyl, a few pierced through...i hammered it down so its not terribly noticable but it sucks,,,then since my sign is larger, the panel i traced doesnt fit great but it will work for now till i decide to make a templet and do another one, i have extra vinyl and wood so thats good.

ok heres the temporary trim panel. i copied my friends but my sign is alot wider so it doesnt fit the way i want but for now it looks way better covering the outter edges...will redue it in the future

Its sad, the first thing that pops out to me is the good looking weather. Panel looks good too.

the weather is crazy, it should be cold right now and im sweating in a t-shirt, been like this all month, come tonight it will be in the 40's again like every other day...its February, pick a temperature and stay at it.

in a few minutes ill be heading to my friends house to install his new trim panel and neon sign so i can scratch that off the list

and got the green fleet neons installed, wired up and trim panel on...installed his backseat also and im done with it for a while, till he gets the hydros installed in the future

the white tape is also removed now

TV in the 5th wheel?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.