CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up - Page 47
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 76 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Like Tree156Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; no, there was one october 10 but I missed it heard it sucked though....now during thanksgiving it wasnt a car ...
    CadillacPimpinNOLA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 Fleetwood 1968 coupe DeVille

Re: CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up

no, there was one october 10 but I missed it heard it sucked though....now during thanksgiving it wasnt a car show it was bayou classic which is a college rival football game between two black colleges southern and gramblin...thats what I was getting everything ready for, ppl some from all over across the south and the streets technically turn into a car show...I wanted to get the bass done to go bump and show off and thats exactly what I did, up untill them fuses blew on the amp...they have 2 sound shows this weekend but I dont feel like driving them, plus I have 3 side jobs saturday so Im more for the money

time to get ready and go have a few drinks tonight, relax a lil bit

the HID's and volt meters came in yesterday...ill get some pics later, have to find a location now and get some wire to wire them up...

might go buy some 35% tint and do my doors and whole front windshield also

ok, done a lil work today, not much

this was the only place I could find for the gauges, im going to glue them in from the back...they will sit further in when im done but the vent angle is pushing against them right now...

you may ask what if i want to close the vents...I dont close the vents for any reason so no issues there.

PICS

they not perfect but will get the job done

using a 9volt battery to test them...they will look a lot better when they sitting all the way in

went to McDonalds today and the lady at the window insisted that I turn the music up cuz she said it looked nice...when I was done she was laughing and said I knocked the cups off the shelf

heres my next project, my friend was having some issues with his sound and came right to me...after getting the trunk empty and eliminating a ton of rat nest wires for nothing that other ppl done...he bumped his head on neon sign and broke it, i told him its fixable but he said I got a bigger one inside...so one thing lead to another and he wants me to do his new neon sign which I have to cut and recover the trunk panel and then when he decides what exactly he wants, he wants me to redue all his sound and redesign the whole trunk

broke right at the "M"

this is what I got it down to, there was literally 5 times more crap back there

Stingroo is offline Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 92 Caprice Wagon | 01 Sonoma 4cyl 5spd | Past: 94 Fleetwood

Ugh. Sloppy installs make me sad inside. At least he's got you to clean that crap up.

yea, I understand that he has redone everything inside and out multiple times adding TV's and removing tv's ect...but there was wires and relays for nothing just zip tied in...a video booster for when he had a zillion TV's so it had like 12 RCA for nothing since he only has 2 working TVs in the car....its a mess but ima get it right

just went outside and installed the HID's real quick....gotta love plug and play, 5 minutes and done

Before Stock Halogen

After 5000K HID pure white, looks a lil blue in the pic but they all white

might order another set for the High Beams and figure a way maybe using a relay or something to have both the highs and lows on...only $30 a set so why not

turbojimmy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1994 Fleetwood 60" Stretch; '07 Avalanche, '95 Nighthawk

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacPimpinNOLA View Post
    might order another set for the High Beams and figure a way maybe using a relay or something to have both the highs and lows on...only $30 a set so why not
    Nice. I can't see squat at night with my stock lights. I don't know if they're not aimed properly or what. Where did you get those for $30?

EDIT: Saw them on eBay for $30 shipped. I got me a set...

yep Ebay, ordered my other set right after I posted the pics...my other vehicles with and without the tinted front windshield I couldnt tell that the lights were on...HIDS make a world of difference

MrHolland is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Does a 95 have DRL and if so are they functioning with the HIDS??

it doesnt have DRL, but it works fine with the twilight sentinel feature

I would like to install HID on mine but it does have DRL. I haven't figured out a way to disable the DRL while maintaining Twilight Sentinel though.

turbojimmy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1994 Fleetwood 60" Stretch; '07 Avalanche, '95 Nighthawk

Quote Originally Posted by MrHolland View Post
    I would like to install HID on mine but it does have DRL. I haven't figured out a way to disable the DRL while maintaining Twilight Sentinel though.
    I'm not going to pretend to know a lot about it, but they found a way on the limos. My '96 didn't have DRLs (but the non-limos had DRLs). The Twilight Sentinel worked fine. Not sure if my '94 would have had DRLs or not, but it's a V4U car too so it's got no DRLs, ABS or Trac control (like the '96).

all the DRL is going to do is have the HIDS on in the daylight, not going to harm anything

DRL operate in a reduced power output, wont that destroy the HIDs?

didnt know they done that, figured they just turned the headlights on in the daytime if you wanted them on or not

----------

maybe some info on here will help you

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ls-96-fwb.html

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.