CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up - Page 45
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 76 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Like Tree156Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; exactly, another thing is, since friday morning and still now, im sick as a dog...friday i was spitting some nasty ...
    CadillacPimpinNOLA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 Fleetwood 1968 coupe DeVille

Re: CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up

exactly, another thing is, since friday morning and still now, im sick as a dog...friday i was spitting some nasty stuff up with blood, not anymore, but still have a bad cold, prolly bronchitis

and I tried to fit the panel earlier after i posted the pics, well im gonna have to 2 peice it so i can get it in the car, it wasnt happening...its ok though...gotta figure the router out now, sand a few spots and get a bit and then tomorrow ill get some spray glue and start covering it in the vinyl, hopefully

got out a few minutes ago and made a quick lower cut...test fit the panel and...eh...need to take more off both semi circles around the subwoofers and the paper templet was tight, im blaming the door panels for expanding. guess ill use some foam gasket for that...anyway as of a few minutes ago. heres pics

fits the headliner like a seals ass...TIGHT

need to sand the lower flat where it meets the port, its maybe a 16th to 32nd overlap

o well, fix it with foam gasket

with the bottom piece in

have to sand that area where its hitting the glass but that lil notch holding the door will keep it closed for thieves, they couldnt get it out if they wanted to anyway

----------

then ill try to get the back doors tinted

talismandave is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

That is sick! Way to go, what a custom!

gotta pull it tomorrow, a lil sanding and more cutting, think ima go out now and try to get a tape line on what i wanna take of the sides around the subs

still sick...got to work, cut what i needed, sanded what i needed///went to harbor freight and bought some router round over bits...get the router working...set where i need the bit and goto town... didnt want the extra beveled edge but o well...anyway as im routing the router is slowly dropping the bit and bamcuts a terrible edge... i mea really bad and it done it after i corrected it, so one step back, had to putty it up and sand it smooth

got home and started wrapping it...man it looks good...left some vinyl loose on the bottom peice to fill some gaps, didnt think to do it to the top...its in though

now need to get the back doors tinted, secure the panels to the box and pedestal and reassemble the car and clean it real good

and now the favorite part

*PICS*

terrible

putty for the fix

looks off but its the light, nice and straight

glues and stapled with a POS stapler, its broken and didnt make my job too much easier

wrapped lookin fresh

this should make your junk wiggle just a lil bit

they way I been beating the subs with a stock alternator...they are still going strong but I wanna recone them some time in the future...only cost around $300 to recone 2 subs...im thinking of switching to some sundown 18"s but nothing is set in stone, especially holidays and money stuff...also thinking of getting 2 sets of the new sundown 6.5" components that are about to come out...that also will be in the $300 range

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500

With time to spare. Looks crazy.

yep, still gotta secure it though, get it tinted and put the seat back in...also its been neglected the last 2 weeks so it needs a good cleaning...

ill get better pics in the sunlight tomorrow, plus with the seat in...might go clean some of the crap out of it in a lil bit

Beautiful!

I hope you give people with heart problems a warning before they get in the car. I think they say at 150db, its messes with your heart a little or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by csbuckn View Post
    I hope you give people with heart problems a warning before they get in the car. I think they say at 150db, its messes with your heart a little or something like that.
    I assume you mean blind people with heart problems....otherwise the warning is aimed at the back of their head!

yea at 150db "CAN" make your heart skip a beat...one of the bodymen got in today and the bass hit, he jerked and cringed...funny as hell...turned it down and I said...didnt know that was comin....he looked in pain

heres a few pics...cleaned the tires and shined them up...vacummed it some more, and put some smell good baby powder air freshners in it...and cleaned under the hood a lil bit...ill do the windows, rims and outside prolly tomorrow

told ya its been neglected

ill try for some better pics

Its cray cause all that stuff can come out and it can go back to a regular caddy. Whats next after the windows? Engine mods?

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacPimpinNOLA View Post

I love the look with everything back in place. The shot of exterior color inside is really a beautiful touch. That would drive me to look for more spots to repaint inside to tie it in more. Sides of console, lower door panels, etc. I wish I had pics of my old 1st gen Sebring convertible. It had the Chrysler "Sea of Gray" interior and I went nuts with white and hyper blue Krylon. I couldn't go anywhere without someone wanting to know where I got my interior done and then wanting me to do theirs.

I also think it is cool that the rear windows came out looking like coupe landau windows! I wasn't expecting that from your mock up pics. In fact I was afraid it would look odd ending over the window midway like that. Instead it came out as a really cool addition! Even the angle is a perfect match to the front window edge! I am really stoked! Awesome mod!

He did that huge dash pad in the exterior color, too.
    talismandave and talismandave like this.

the dash pad is red and will prolly get redone as there are some imperfections I dont like, the sill step plates are also done...I did scratch them by the seatbelt area getting the box in but you cant see it...wanted red seatbelts but no one around has the material or does them that i know of...also wanted red piping on the seats and pillowtops but thats way to much right now

I am changing the lower door carpet to a dark red to match and maybe some custom door pods when i decide to order the 2 6.5" sundown components...also the under dash access covers are red...I have a few ideas just havent got around to them yet.

I just got done tinting the rear door glass...had to buy more tint...pulled the door panels so they wouldnt get in my way and also had to work by halogen light as it was dark...

they kicked my ass...drivers rear I went through half the tint roll and reapplied several pieces several time...the driverside has some issues that I may redue, the passenger side I think I nailed it first shot...wont know till tomorrow which ill post pics and then start cleaning it, if i can move after eating

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

----------

also proly cut some wood and make some "L" peices to screw to the panel and then to the box

think I got it in pretty good the last 2 weeks

----------

o and when I recone the subs, going with RED "Fi" on the dust caps

----------

as far as engine mods, non right now...need a bigger alternator for one...if i get some extra junk peices to use, ill prolly paint some stuff under the hood like the home plate and other covers

time and money, time and money

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.