CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up - Page 38
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 76 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Like Tree156Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Had to wipe away the tears to write this...best laugh I've had in a while. I think that is the ...
    talismandave is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

Re: CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up

Had to wipe away the tears to write this...best laugh I've had in a while. I think that is the best reaction yet!

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500

"Let me out this mutha f... mane, f... wrong wit chu?" Ha! Loved the way he jumped when the lows hit.
    talismandave and talismandave like this.

Quote Originally Posted by csbuckn View Post
    "Let me out this mutha f... mane, f... wrong wit chu?"
    You ought to get that engraved on a plaque for the dash....

CadillacPimpinNOLA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 Fleetwood 1968 coupe DeVille

might have to do that...it was hard to hear but when he was getting out, he followed up with "crazy ass white boy"

he a radio DJ and works loud clubs all the time and even he, well you saw what he say...we was talking cuz he has a long drive from his house to work and he admits he has road rage with idiots cutting in front him and going 5-10mph under the posted speed limit...he wants me to install a real train horn in either his impala or expedition to alert the idiots in front him

had to show him mine so when he gets the funds, its on

Nathan Airchime K5LA

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500

Just imagine being under the hood when your friend hits the horn with those things.

you can hear that thing for 2 miles, same horn an amtrak train uses...brutal

Stingroo is online now Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 92 Caprice Wagon | 01 Sonoma 4cyl 5spd | Past: 94 Fleetwood

I want a K5LA SO badly.

My god, that noise is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacPimpinNOLA View Post
    ...it was hard to hear but when he was getting out, he followed up with "crazy ass white boy"
    Missed it the first time! Can't wait to share that at work tomorrow...

i wish i demoed everyone but big hercs was the best...after that he kept getting other ppl to get a demo

ok, what we all have waited for....the fleetwood finally has sound numbers...had a great time at the stop the violence show...

legal, on the windshield, no bass cd just music e-40...stock alternator and no wall so pressure is going to the trunk also...

Dash (legal) 148.2

kick panel (not legal) 149.4

Port (not legal) 161.0

gonna bump the alternator up and prolly wall it off and it will get considerably louder... guy running the show said i should dynamat the car its shaking too much...then he found out it is dynamatted...they screwed my papaers up first and had me 4th place with a 136.???

in the end I took 1st out of everybody...one dude with 6 12" sundowns came the closet with a 145...i told him come by and ill tune his stuff for him

wish i took pics but if you got facebook...add hotcarstv my Tee was taking a bunch of pics. burnouts, cars, ect

----------

O and thats the Termlab mic so its official
    csbuckn and csbuckn like this.

Stingroo is online now Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 92 Caprice Wagon | 01 Sonoma 4cyl 5spd | Past: 94 Fleetwood

Wow. Well done!

with an alternator upgrade and walling it off so the bass goes forward instead of forward and then backwards into the trunk area...i should be able to get a few more DB's...got another show on the 10th of november, ima make it but dont think ill have it walled...hopefully the alt will be bumped up though by then

they had to reprint all the papers after they almost screwed me...had me at 4th place...what happened is i hit 148.2 with my cd, then the guy says try my bass cd, it wasnt hitting on nothing but 136...they recorded it as 136 was my run till i reminded them...simple mistake but yep 1st place

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacPimpinNOLA View Post
    ... guy running the show said i should dynamat the car its shaking too much...then he found out it is dynamatted...

Congrats! Great day, sounds like fun.

it was, when i left ppl were doing donuts and burnouts in the street...my friend showed up and didnt tell me he was coming... hes out there right now, says they still at it smoking them tires...

someone said, the police gonna show up...im like the police are right there watching everything along with the mayor, they dont care.

this is right after i left

fleetwood i done the trunk on, now on airbags

sure some car burnout pics will surface soon, you can see the ground is well covered

MrHolland is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Congrats on the numbers Pimpin!!!! I like that white 4dr too, lays out nice!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.