CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up - Page 37
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 76 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Like Tree156Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; brake line you can buy in various lengths and sizes from autozone and if you dont have a good tubing ...
    CadillacPimpinNOLA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 Fleetwood 1968 coupe DeVille

Re: CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up

brake line you can buy in various lengths and sizes from autozone and if you dont have a good tubing cutter and flare tool, you can pick a cheap set up from harbor freight for about $20...cut to length, clamp the pipe and screw the flare tool down... done

as i was heading out yesterday, stopped to get a coke like always before going to get my drink on...walking out i ran into an old friend, hes a professional diver. had him get a demo...thats his boat and truck in the back, he was on his way to work, crazy dude dives in the mississippi river which by us is ridiculous...

anyway at the end of the video he said..."thats serious man, thats serious", i cut it off but he said "i thought my eardrums were going to pop"

one of the better demos and i swear I tried to record it, it didnt work... had some flooding rain by work and for whatever reason my friend has a 94 fleetwood jacked up on 26" rims with 12 inches of lift and came to a stop cuz he got water in the distributor cap...

I drive down there, got my friend who works at cadillac to get in the car, he always said he wanted to hear the sound when i put it in...

i turn the video mode on the phone on but couldnt see cuz of the glare, when it was over i noticed it was recording the front camera and not the rear so it was all my hand in the video

before i got to max volume he shook his hands like no more, i hit max volume and he opened the door and got out...said it was too damn loud and had his head hurting, then he said you gonna go deaf.

classic but missed it

on another note i fell into the fleetwood on a sweet deal i couldnt pass up, we had our ups and downs but I always loved certain other year cadillacs. im trying to get some cash together now for one i found...if i get it, im keeping the fleetwood just to drive while i repaint this new car, then putting it back mostly to stock and up for sale...if i get this other cadillac, rims and stereo will transfer over and money from the sale will go into the other car

talismandave is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

Had to laugh the other day I was watching one of the car shows (possibly Unique Whips?). They were doing someones car and as they tore the subs out of the box to replace them they found a pair of panties and didn't know how they would end up there.
    All I could think of was your rag trick!

lol, i did a demo yesterday that i also didnt record...it was only like 10 seconds...friend said "how can you drive with that, it felt like a wind tunnel"

i mentioned the rag trick to him, might see if i can get a girl to stand in the door, try a hair trick...dont think its moving enough air but its worth a shot

still trying to get this other car...lost some money last week so ima have to rely on the credit union, or have someone locally buy mine mostly stock real quick

Good luck I hope you can get something together. I are going to have to up your game to get enough power to pull panties off!

ok, went for a test run with a rag to see how much air im moving to even attempt a hair trick, well the video lost a lot of clarity when photobucket reduce it for the site. the rag was moving and wrinkling nicely...I think that hair being thin strands and lite I shouldnt have a problem doing a nice hair trick. we'll see

still havent tried for that loan yet. I do want this other car though

----------

o, and i got bored at work so I gave the car a bath and shined it up a lil for the weekend

I think you are right, that was pretty dramatic for as heavy as a towel is. Good luck on the loan and the ride you got looks pretty sweet so either way you're doing fine!

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Put a long-haired girl in there. Makes for a more amusing test video.

just trying to get someone over with long hair, either they dont want to do it or they have shorter hair...its gonna happen soon though

and the dude who bailed out the car and i missed the demo. seen him last night, he was having some radiator issues on his 65-68 sedan deville...i pulled in and all his boys where there with there big cars on 28"-30" rims...

i gave 5 demos, 3 ppl bailed out, said it was too F'n Loud, the 4 person only listened from the outside, the 5th dude took it like a champ but the window was down while his friends filmed him.

in the end, all of them want stereo or paint work...one dude ask about what kind of subs I had , told him Fi audio...he asked if i ever heard of sundown audio, i said hold on, popped the trunk and he knew i was serious...good times
    talismandave and talismandave like this.

finally, my cousin was over...she got short hair though...got a lil hair movement... short video to not piss neighbors off

need longer hair and more power
    talismandave and talismandave like this.

ok, depending on when i wake up, trying to leave my house tomorrow around 9:30-10am...if anyone is in mississippi and one the gulfcoast in bay st. louis, gulfport or biloxi...ill be out there from morning and leaving about 4pm. anyone shows up can get a demo if they want

and for those wanting to know what kind of numbers the stereo is putting down...may have an answer...gotta hear from my friend whos hosting a car show and sound comp...its on a saturday, if its tomorrow then i aint going but if its another saturday ill be there...hopefully they have a termlab and not the A/C mic.

Ill keep yall posted but, tomorrow hit me up if yall want a demo

MrHolland is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

I look forward to the numbers!! Hope theyre BIG!!!!

going to cruising the coast tomorrow so as long as that show aint tomorrow then ill find out what the car does...I honestly dont know and with my voltage drop, who knows...now if its next week or two weeks ill try to get my alternator bumped up...i dont know what to expect though...low 150's is still very respectable on the termlab

well, good and bad weekend...

show was nice, didnt take many pictures, always seem to do that...met some cool ppl, saturday prolly did 30 sound demos, didnt film a single one but sure did hurt some heads

went to that show and sound comp. it was today..b/c of low turnout for sound as only 5 ppl and 2 didnt want to pay to enter and the 3rd guy had no chance. i basically won 1st place by default...everyone agreed no one was close to me...anyway the guy wouldnt get the meter out so i still dont know my numbers, a guy owns a shop a lil ways away invited me over so maybe next saturday well see what im doing...

gave about 40 demos today, only filmed one for my buddy Big Herc at Werc...i was hurting heads,2 ppl got out, one guy didnt even let me turn it up before bailing...2 ppl said they forgot to breath cuz it hit so hard.

this lady sat in it and best comment was..."you dont need a vibrator, stick a girl in here for 5 minutes the F*** the S*** out of her"

everybody said it was serious or too loud...then after hercs demo, he was announceing the winners, of course i got 1st for sound. hes on the microphone says you gonna go to jail, shits too loud.

heres us parked in gulfport after some ppl left from demoing...my boy floyd in the towncar, we met up with several other ppl later

too damn tall truck

aint scared to park it and leave it

big hercs demo, even had someone else filming him, a lil shaky, watch for language also

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.