CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up - Page 23
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 75 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 ... LastLast
Like Tree153Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; not the route i wanted to go but after dynamat and reinstall, the bass is there with the tank so ...
    CadillacPimpinNOLA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 Fleetwood 1968 coupe DeVille

Re: CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up

not the route i wanted to go but after dynamat and reinstall, the bass is there with the tank so ill just have to find another way to dress the tank up... maybe a vinyl and velcro cover

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500
    I like the idea of vinyl with a saying or words or something like that.

MrHolland is online now Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

It may turn out to be an issue of air space/volume of the trunk rather than the composition of the tank

it sounds just like it did without the tank in there after i dynamatted it so its not so much a space issue...i hooked all the valves up and pressure switches and when you crank it up since no hoses are in the setup right now. the pressure builds up and starts reading on the digital gauge already reached 58psi from the short time i glanced at it

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

It's the design of the tanks. A simple representation of this is the way any sound, be it your voice, music, someone clapping their hands, resonates and echoes in a distorted fashion, if the sound waves (in great enough percentages) have to cross through an air tank. It's because the metal is thin, yet particularly dense and stiff and it is a hollow form, so it absorbs sound in a weird way.

I think it will look good with a vinyl cover on it.

not much happening, just been doing dumb stuff lately and its time for a lil relaxing...i did make a panel the other day for the 4 6x9's to put in the trunk, the way its mounted I cant put the grills and trim ring on without extensive modification...ill figure it out if i use them or not....anyway 2 fresh new pics

Spillin and Spillin like this.

that glue was bound to give sooner or later...17 years aint bad...music dropped the rearview while driving so i unplugged it real quick and put it back on when i got to work...

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500

That new E-40 tripple CD would probably blow the windows out then.

dennis93coupe is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1993 Coupe Deville 2006 XLR Infrared, Ebony

You guys are going to be totally deaf by the time you get to my age.

my hearing hasnt been very good for a long time but its not from bass, bass shakes stuff but doesnt do significant harm to hearing, its the high pitch noises that kill your hearing...i dont always wear earplugs when im at work with the grinders and ratchets high pitch noises but i been doing it a lot more lately

I still need to upgrade the alternator one day but as i been testing and tuning, i want to add some more port and see how it changes cuz some cd's that have lots of bass drop off and i think thats one cause

Cadillac1980 is offline Banned
    Nice Ride boss!
    Where did you purchase your rims from? What are they called? I'd love to put some on my 1980 fleetwood coupe
    Thanks
    Jay

MrHolland is online now Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Those are the super poke 83s, I have a set on backorder right now. Was told it could be a couple of months. Just google 30 spoke 83s, theres only one company that produces them. Be sure and research what is involved when using these rims since they are a front wheel drive rim. Pimpin knows a lot more about them than I do though, but there is 30 spoke forum attached to the company that sells them with much info.

Cadillac1980 is offline Banned
    Thanks Boss much appreciated

jayoldschool is offline GM RWD V8 addict
    Automobile(s): 81 FWB D'Elegance coupe

There's a set for sale on the impalassforum right now...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.