CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up - Page 10
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast
Like Tree153Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Loving this build up thread....
    Rick James is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1996 FWB

Re: CadillacPimpinNOLA's 95 Fleetwood buildup 56K your computer will blow up

Loving this build up thread.

CadillacPimpinNOLA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 Fleetwood 1968 coupe DeVille

thanks, work is slow right now, plus bills, and sometimes i spend to much partying so im trying to stack a lil bit back up to finish a few things here and there

no work updates but yesterday we pulled the lacs out for and let some local rappers and one from houston use the cars for a backdrop. I went heavily into the hood and back. i didnt get to much of the camera since i was on the side and my friends were the main center focus but they got a lil of mine on some side shots...

MrHolland is online now Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham

Hey man, where you been hiding?? Hows the car coming??

works been slow but the bills havent, plus too much partying leaves me with not a lot of money. kinda loose interest when funds are low...only thing ive done so far this week, i started stripping one of the door moldings to repaint it since they look terrible and i washed it up and put some tire shine on yesterday. the few weeks ago i had to change a leaking waterpump, no problem under warranty so just some of my time and some coolant. changed it, cam seal was fine, no leaks, few days later and oil is dripping all over from that seal so i had to pull it all apart and fix that

this stuff is not coming off easy, supposed to be gray but mine have dried up and turned black, of course the dealership no longer stocks these parts

removed the rear door molding

taped the chrome up, removed the weatherstrip and got a li sanding done

hopefully work pics up, I have a few side hustles to bring a lil cash in and maybe I can get motivated again

well, work is slower than ever, money sucks right now and then theres holidays so spend some more...i just been driving the car lately nothing to do it with low funds. didnt finish the moldings cuz the stuff refused to sand off. ill find some better ones in the future and just replace them...

today since work is so slow i decided to cut some wood for the trunk and try to get some stuff in place for the stereo system. cut the 1st of 2 front baffle boards to hold the subs, not shown i have a panel to hold 2 amps and a sound processor on the floor, i still have to modify it some, and i got the frames done for the side panels around the batteries, compressors and holds the amps...now just have to figure how to mount them securely and figure how i will finish them off...took some measurements for the box itself and will have to get cutting maybe tomorrow. too cold outside though

also took the tank out for now, there isnt much room, i have to make 10lbs of shit fit in a 5lb bag

i added another board for support, the amp will be mounted level, its just leaning there, also have to drill holes for the wires

smaller amp for this side

Stingroo is offline Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 92 Caprice Wagon | 01 Sonoma 4cyl 5spd | Past: 94 Fleetwood

Sundown <3

Oh god, I'm already jealous.

yea, thats 1 of 4 sundown amps, 2 Fi audio BL 18", 4 boston acoustic 6x9's, 1 rockford fosgate 360.2 sound processor, 2 optima yellowtop batteries, that huge pile of knukoncepts 0 gauge wire, a bunch of knukoncepts 4 gauge wire, of course all of the air equipment, its gonna be hard to fit all this and make it look good

outsider is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham D'Eligance, 1969 Calais Sedan, 1995 FWB

cool man. I like that you're doing it all custom! In my 87 I have just 2 15" kickers sitting there in a standard box with the amp. doesn't look too great but it sounds good. Wish I had the motivation and talent to do all this custom fab work like you!

i need some motivation right now, that usually comes from money...just to get some bass in the car i would put a prefab box but no one makes them for 18"s and Fi audio recommends and ported enclosure of 5cbft minimum per sub, its gonna be hard to get 10cbft plus port and sub displacement, but ima try. slight hangover and this cold weather has me not wanting to do anything

Stingroo is offline Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 92 Caprice Wagon | 01 Sonoma 4cyl 5spd | Past: 94 Fleetwood

Two 18s... oh lawd. Such craziness.

550HP STSV is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): Heavily Modified STS-V

a lot of pointless work done to a worthless car

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500
    ^they say...if you dont have any haters, you ain't doing nothing!

yep, just shake the haters off, besides id rather a RWD cadillac with a chevy engine over an sts that after 5 years is just about worthless. but ya cant please everyone...

after football today i may go remove the rear seat and see about relocating the box mounted in the trunk on the drivers side seatback. then go cut a few peices of wood to mock a few things up. ill probally need to go buy another $30 sheet of 3/4" MDF for the box itself

go a lil further with it, i love drag racing, but i wouldnt turn my fleetwood into a race car, just like your sts, its a cadillac not a race car, no matter how much you paid for and put into it. this is my S.L.A.B. daily driver, that stands for Slow loud a bangin. hence why i havent modified it to go faster and am building a big stereo system with air ride and such. I have a race truck though if you ever want to go to the track. show you what real muscle is.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.