Dropped my 92 - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, Dropped my 92 in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I think I'm going to keep it white and add some blue or silver flake...
    92 brougham is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 92 brougham

Re: Dropped my 92

I think I'm going to keep it white and add some blue or silver flake

jcolliga40 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 86 fleetwood

Lowering and from that side shot made the nose look much longer. Nice man

Thanks...yeah the car looks longer with it being lowered

nekobarnes is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1997 Cadillac Deville

Wrong forum for that bruh, it looks beautiful BUT people here dont like chrome wheels. It has a lot to do with geographical location, some people think chrome wheels are for the ghetto. Once again your car is looking gooddddddd.

Quote Originally Posted by nekobarnes View Post
    Wrong forum for that bruh, it looks beautiful BUT people here dont like chrome wheels. It has a lot to do with geographical location, some people think chrome wheels are for the ghetto. Once again your car is looking gooddddddd.
    Thanks for the compliment...Wrong forum ? There are tons of caddys on this forum with rims lol .

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Quote Originally Posted by nekobarnes View Post
    Well, aren't Cadillacs technically supposed to have Chrome rims? I mean, Cadillac Did make factory chrome rims after all. I presume though, that he means big ones like that. I don't know, my car had big, gold, 22" spoke rims once. That was probably the scariest thing about my car. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Dullahan View Post
    Well, aren't Cadillacs technically supposed to have Chrome rims? I mean, Cadillac Did make factory chrome rims after all. I presume though, that he means big ones like that. I don't know, my car had big, gold, 22" spoke rims once. That was probably the scariest thing about my car. Ever.
    Yeah ya know...my rims are 20's not that big . Do you have any pictures of yours with the 22's ?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.