The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 111 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Old post...
    Mr_Bam is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): even others in Caddy's hate my Lac's hahaha sissy fools

Old post

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ididmy20 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Wink 1990 - 1992 brougham stock/oem/factory blue floor mats

I KNOW THESE ARE HARD TO COME BY, BUT JUST THE SAME, I AM LOOKING TO REPLACE MINE. LLOYDS AFTERMARKETS JUST DONT CUT IT.

1990CaddyBrougham is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04 ESV Platinum, 96 Eldorado Coachbuilder LTD, 96 FWB

Re: 1990 - 1992 brougham stock/oem/factory blue floor mats

Ask Jayoldschool, He got a bunch of blue ones from me, he may have extra.

jayoldschool is offline GM RWD V8 addict
    Automobile(s): 81 FWB D'Elegance coupe

Re: 1990 - 1992 brougham stock/oem/factory blue floor mats

Yep, I have lots of blue mats! One, or a set? Send me a PM...

Here is the spot to post your parts for sale. Post on this thread with your items, or your wants.

A few rules:
    - you must post a price
    - no links to ebay, craigslist, etc
    - put your location in the post
    - a picture is highly recommended

Do not "reply" on this thread to an ad. Send a PM to the person posting an item.

Let the parts swapping begin!

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500

Re: The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread!

Thanks, Jay and Lord C. for the parts section.

Trim pieces off a 79 Brougham, they are metal and stick on with adhesive $5...Cadillac script, incorrect for RWD brougham but will replace a missing one without looking out of place $2...5.7 liter badge off trunk for 90-92 brougham, good condition $3...Door switches from 82 Coupe deville, all were working when removed, not the greatest condition $10...clips for euro molding along sides of car for 90-92 Brougham, thirteen total, not sure if thats all of them...$5 for all.

Original radio from, I believe, a 90 Brougham. Worked when removed years ago $5...Auto dimming rear view mirror, no wiring harness $10...Brackets for front grill for 80-92 RWD $5...Windshield wiper switch with delay, not sure of the years this fits but I believe 86-92, decent condition $5...

Digital gauge cluster, worked great when removed two years ago, either 160K-ish or 130K-ish miles, no harness. I may try to test it out before selling to verify $30...Metal bracket for passanger door arm rest, okay condition $5...exterior window trim for 90-92, not sure of color code but didnt match mine $5 for the pair...

woodgrain trim around gauge cluster, nothing broken but not as shiny as it should be. This is the only woodgrain I have. $10

Door pull handle for 90-92 Brougham $5...Rear reading light, driver side, good condition $10...NOS stainless lower trim clips, these hold on the stainless steel trim pieces that go along the bottom of the 80-92 caddys $5...inner trim for front latch handles, I have both though one isnt pictured $5
    Charlie Hill and Charlie Hill like this.

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500

Metal bracket for driver side door $5...front fillers for 80-89 caddy, one crack on passanger side $10...front blinker lenses from an 88, matching, normal wear and tear but no cracks $10

Red top key for these dumb locking hubcaps $5

correct center caps for 90-92, decent condition $10

Dont know what these are called, for screwing hubcaps on. These come in different sizes, these are right around 3.25" to top of screw. The other size is taller. Only have two $5 for both

Hubcaps in crappy condition but will replace missing ones, all locking nuts have been removed so you can put in regular nuts. $10 but will do $15 for hubcaps with centercaps. Will seperate if they dont sell soon enough.

Trim pieces for you sealed beam people, no cracks, decent condition $10

Door panels with no rips, drivers front, pass front, driver rear. no rips in any of them, the indents are from laying them on top of each other(not anymore) so they should come out. Will seperate the armrest from the door panel for smaller/easier shipping. $15 each.

Also have a crusty waterfall grill that can replace your broken one. I can clean it up and take some pics if interested. This is all I could find for parts with a quick look. We can trade also...I'm looking for 8.2litre badging, dual snorkle intake, RPM tach and other gauges, tools, inside the waist holster for a Sig P6 or Glock 23, film SLR lenses, Caprice parts or whatever sounds interesting...

I do paypal. These prices are without shipping, they would be shipping from Minneapolis, MN 55412. I will ship anywhere in the world and galaxy.
    Call, text, PM or email...csbuckn@msn.com or 952.261.9111
    thanks, Sam

bicentennialcadillac is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '76 Fleetwood Brougham, '79 Sedan deVille

I need the woodgrain-look window switch bezels for a 1979 RWD. Driver's door, front passenger's door, and rear driver's side door.

Also looking for a trunk pull-down mechanism for a 1979 RWD, and a delay wiper system for 1979 RWD.

Last but not least, I need a positraction rear end for 1979 RWD.

Thanks guys.

I would like to pick up a (or a pair) of chrome "Cadillac" license plate surrounds.

LMK if someone has something kicking around...

Jason

sven914 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

I've been meaning to unload my "collection" for awhile...

Everything except the glove box door has been salvaged from the junkyard.

1987 Brougham Owner's Manual; includes manual, leather case, maintenance schedule, supplemental (needs rebound), and road side service book= $10.00

Sedan de Ville scripts; both broken between the "n" and "d" (can also be use to make "Coupe de Ville" emblem!)= $4.00 obo

Fleetwood Brougham...... Brougham scripts; one Brougham scrip is tarnished, but I will try to clean it, but otherwise in good condition= $5.00

C-pillar crests; hard top emblems, some fading on the crest colors= $5.00

Glove box door; used to be mine and was replace because of some minor scuffing (found a pristine one and just had to swap them), but when I got the new door, the "d" was missing from "d'Elegance= $15.00 obo

Cadillac Air Conditioning sticker; SAE-60/EBA-35-69B= $5.00

Give me $35.00, plus shipping, and it's all yours. The preferred payment method is through paypal.

sven914 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Some more...

Cadillac Roadside Service booklet; three page pamphlet= Free to the first purchaser of any item in either this or my previous post

Wire Wheel Center Cap; RWD, some oxidation on chrome= $2.00

Sedan de Ville scripts; near perfect condition= $6.00

(Fleetwood) Brougham rear opera lamp crests; look new, colors are bright and chrome is perfect, but only one wreath= $5.00

Small (Fleetwood) Brougham door/seat/ interior crests; look new, colors are bright and chrome is perfect= $3.00 (or half price if purchased in combination with opera lamp crests and the Brougham glove box script emblem)

Brougham script glove box emblem; like new condition= $5.00 (or half off is purchased in combination with the opera lamp crests and the interior crests)

Chrome Cadillac script; some oxidation on chrome= $5.00 (free if purchased with the chrome 5.0 Liter badge)

Chrome 5.0 LITER badge; near new condition; $15.00

C-pillar crests; hard top (all removed from soft tops), look new, colors are not faded and chrome is in new condition= $7.00

C-pillar crests; hard top; colors are still bright, but one is chipped and the chrome is discolored= $5.00

Gold C-pillar crests; hard top, colors are faded, there is only one wreath, and the gold is fading and rubbing off= $6.00

Gold Cadillac script; some fading of the finish= $10.00 (or free with purchase of the Gold 5.0 Liter badge)

Gold 5.0 LITER; some fading and oxidation of the finish= $25.00

Gold Coupe de Ville script; some fading of finish, I only have one= $10.00

*NOTE: The following are more Front Wheel Drive Specific, but can still be used on or applied to Rear Wheel Drive vehicles, or used by someone who owns both Cadillac styles.

Chrome Fleetwood/ de Ville Hood ornament; both are identical, includes emblem only with no hardware, both in new condition, with no fading of crest and no damage to chrome, will also fit base for de Vill RWD hood ornament= $8.00 each

Gold Eldorado hood ornament; includes base and hardware, crest is faded with minor rock damage and gold is beginning to discolor, base can removed for use on de Ville/Fleetwood FWD and de Ville RWD= $6.00

Gold Eldorado scripts; two are in new condition, one is slightly discolored= $10.00

Chrome 4.9 Port Fuel Injection V8 badge; some surface pitting and letters are no longer black= $3.00

Gold 4.5 Port Fuel Injection V8 badge; it looks like some wrote on it with magic marker= $7.00

Gold 4.5 LITER V8 badge; good condition, but could use polishing= $7.00

$122.00 + shipping buys everything in this post. Again, paypal is preferred, but other payment methods can be negotiated.

MudAnt is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1986 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance

I need one of those chrome HVAC vents from the dash. I broke part of the release tab off one of mine so it's really hard to remove. I believe they're the same from 80-92.

outsider is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham D'Eligance, 1969 Calais Sedan, 1995 FWB

Looking for a Brake Booster and Master Cylinder for a 69 Calais. Doesn't have to be perfect, just has to work

I still need a full set of fillers for an 80-89. Both fronts behind the bumper on the lower fender, both rears, and the one below the license plate. This is for mom's 84...

[IMG][/IMG]

1980coupe is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 78 CDV, 79 CDV delegance, 80 CDV, 80 FWB 2dr delegance (rip)

Quote Originally Posted by bicentennialcadillac View Post
    I need the woodgrain-look window switch bezels for a 1979 RWD. Driver's door, front passenger's door, and rear driver's side door.

Also looking for a trunk pull-down mechanism for a 1979 RWD, and a delay wiper system for 1979 RWD.

Last but not least, I need a positraction rear end for 1979 RWD.

Thanks guys.
    tried to send you a pm, but your inbox is full. Can get all items with exception of rearend and rear driver side door but all parts off a 77 coupe. Same woodgrain but different style switches and driver side has a window lock out switch too.LMK.
    ~1980coupe~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 111 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.