Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 480 participants last post by  ayilar 
#1 ·
Old post

#1,158 ·
I do need the correct hood ornament. I have the ornament with the football shaped base, I need the one with the small circular base. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow. If we got an 81 and 83 CDV in the upulls up here, there'd be a line outside the yard like the new playstation 4 was releasing or something.

#1,164 ·
http://www.ebay.com/itm/4pcs-Wire-W...its=Make:Cadillac&hash=item2c6e64de55&vxp=mtr

There ya go. These repro caps have been the same price for over 5 years. Used ones occasionally come up. It took me over a year to piece together a set, buying two, then one, then another broken one that I repaired. If you need a full set, just buy the repros, you won't find a better price on new. You may get cheaper on used, but they are scarce.

#1,172 ·
Hey guys..newbie here.

NEED SOME PARTS for my '92 Brougham d'Elegance...

1) Upper pan on the front bumper (mounted horizontally behind the license plate).

2) Gold Heritage of Ownership medallion "IX". Must be NOS.

3) Tail light lens with gold emblem (must be NOS).

4) Front door speaker grills (color: Antelope).

5) Set of 4 wire hubcap centercaps with gold emblem (must be NOS).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Parts will be shipped to 92081

I have PayPal. PM me through the board.

~Rock

Attachments

#1,179 ·

heres a picture of my front fillers for sale. the car sat under a tree for a long time. I'm not sure if the tree gunk will come off the paint, but the fillers themselves are in good shape. $30 shipped.

----------

2 door sill plate. It is from a 1984 buick park avenue (same as fleetwood brougham/ RWD deville). has a couple very minor dings on the side of it and some slight corrosion (can be seen in pictures)