Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 480 participants last post by  ayilar 
#1 ·
Old post

#1,004 ·
Yea, its pretty good but it was better years ago. There's a set of 66 hubcaps also. I wish we were allowed to post links to craigs ads so we could all have access to parts around the globe.

This guy is trading this for a running car or $1500. It has a sunroof and comes with all the other body parts. I could just imagine all my rust issues gone, a sunroof and a hardtop with one purchase. I have the car to trade but not the wife's permission.

#1,007 ·
This guy is trading this for a running car or $1500. It has a sunroof and comes with all the other body parts. I could just imagine all my rust issues gone, a sunroof and a hardtop with one purchase. I have the car to trade but not the wife's permission.
The world is full of available single women, how many rust free, hard top, coupe bodies are out there? I'm just sayin...:lildevil:

#1,013 ·
csbuckn said:
Yea, I'm excited. He said he has the correct hardtop glass and the glass for the moonroof. All the other body parts are primed but not painted. Almost seems too good to be true so we'll see tomorrow.
Sweet.

I'm not sure if it will help you, but theres an early 80s eldorado biarritz touring coupe in the local junkyard with the factory astroroof (not sure if parts are compatible between the eldo and fwb astroroofs)
(shame they don't sell cars because its gorgeous, well optioned, has a new half vinyl top and supposedly runs)

#1,014 ·
The first thing that comes to mind is finding a headliner but I dont want to get to into it until the deal is done. I'm still waiting on the title to the car I want to trade. He can have it tomorrow but no title is a red flag in my book. He did say I could leave the caddy where it is till spring.

#1,016 ·
I got a few cars and this was kind of my throw away/rental-for-car-repairs car. Its a 98 Accord with 220K on the clock. Runs great with NO issues but it would be in my best investment to get this coupe body. I wasnt planning on getting the coupe body till I was telling my girl about the last few post and she says "I dont care, I dont like the Honda". So...I kinda owe this opportunity to you, Dave. I wouldnt have brought it up to her if we werent joking about what we were talking about on the forum.

#1,017 ·
csbuckn said:
I got a few cars and this was kind of my throw away/rental-for-car-repairs car. Its a 98 Accord with 220K on the clock. Runs great with NO issues but it would be in my best investment to get this coupe body. I wasnt planning on getting the coupe body till I was telling my girl about the last few post and she says "I dont care, I dont like the Honda". So...I kinda owe this opportunity to you, Dave. I wouldnt have brought it up to her if we werent joking about what we were talking about on the forum.
^It's all Dave's fault!!! :)

#1,019 ·
Sven914, are any of your parts still available? I see this is an old post; from way back on page 19, but I'm looking for some trunk script for my 79 seville. I"m more concerned with condition than I am with it being 100% concourse correct. As long as it fits and looks good I'd be happy. In your Universal picture U5 is listed as trunk script, are either of these still available? feel free to email me direct at jamais.arriere@hotmail.com or reply to me through here. THANKS!