Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 480 participants last post by  ayilar 
#1 ·
Old post

#568 ·
I've got an extra climate control for a mid/ late 80's fleetwood brougham/ deville. cosmetically its in really good shape. It is a GM Delco replacement/ refurb. unit. It came out of an 87 or an 88 brougham. will fit 86-89 for sure, and probably all the 4100 cars (82-85) as well. It has the outside temp button as well as a rear defrost button.
I'm asking $40 shipped.

#569 ·
I am in need of the motor mounts off a 368 for my 500 CID swap. If anyone has or can get me a set, I would gladly pay them handsomely. PM me if you are interested.

I do not need 500/472/425 mounts. Just the 368 will work in this application, so thank you, but please do not message me about the parts. I'll get ask for them when I need them for the next project.

#570 ·
Hello guys,

I´m helping a friend fixing the '67 Hardtop SDV he owns recently. He´s repairing a valve train breakdown that prevented the car from running correctly. We are also looking for some trim and body elements.

Has (Or could get) someone for sale a set of door post jamb covers for this year (1967)? This is a pic of the LH one for a '68, but the ones for a 1967 should be similar:

BTW, Another friend needs the same part (only the LH) for his '65 Sedan de Ville. These elements seem to be pretty fragile and difficult to find in good condition.

Any help is welcome :)

#574 ·
You will need seats from a 90-92 or you are going to be doing some wiring. All seats will bolt in but not all will plug in. For the least amount of trouble, I think you'll need seats from 87-92. If you get 87-89, the passanger seat controls will be on the seat instead of the door but will work fine.

#577 ·
I've got a 1990-92 Brougham dashboard. I have some of the instruments, like the climate control and a few others, but no gauge clusters. Mostly pretty good condition except for worn off chrome on the plastic here and there, and there is a crack in the long wood strip at the top about 2.5 inches in from the passenger side. I live in Sacramento, and would prefer not to ship it, but I could for the right price. I'd like to get $75, since that would cover my expense to go to pick'n'pull and get a 1977-79 dashboard. Will of course trade for a 1977-79 dashboard, preferably a 1979.

#590 ·
'88 Cadillac Auto Dimming Mirror

Hello,

Looking for an original auto dimming rear view mirror for a 1988 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance. I believe there is a green LED light with a distance dial on these year cars. There is also a wire coming from my roof that is 3 pin. If anyone knows someone I can purchase one off of cheap (doesn't have to be in the best shape) or any information at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

Attachments