Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 480 participants last post by  ayilar 
#1 ·
Old post

#414 · (Edited)
This is the remainder of my inventory...

FB1: Fleetwood Brougham coupe courtesy lamp lenses; $5.00 for both lenses SOLD

FB2: Soft-top with mounting pegs; $1.00 for each wreath

FB3: Chrome Trunk Wreath; $5.00 for each wreath

FB4: Fleetwood Brougham Coupe c-pillar scripts (with mounting pegs); $10.00 for the pair

FB5: Fleetwood Brougham SOLD/ Brougham quarter panel scripts; $4.00 per pair

FB6: Horn Button; $4.00

FB7: 5.0 Liter trunk badge; $3.00

FB9: Gold trunk wreath; $8.00

FB10: Interior crests; $1.00 for 4

FB11: Brougham/Brougham d'Elegance glove box emblems; $2.00 each SOLD

FB12: hard top wreaths with no pegs; $0.50 per wreath

FB13: Wire wheel center caps; $2.00 ea/$6.00 for 4

D1: Horn Button; $4.00

D2: Hood Ornament; $8.00

D3: Coupe de Ville quarter panel script (with mounting pegs); $5.00

D4: Coupe de Ville C-pillar script (with mounting pegs); $5.00 per pair

D5: De Ville glove box emblem; $2.00 each

D6: Courtesy lamp lenses; $1.00 ea/ $3.00 for 4

D7: 1978 de Ville hubcap set; $10.00 ea/ $30.00 for 4

U1: '80's-'90 plastic Cadillac trunk script; $3.00 each

U2: '60's-'70's metal Cadillac trunk script (with mounting pegs); $6.00

U3: 1983 v-shaped Cadillac Script underline emblem; $2.00

U4: '70's Fuel Injected badge; $4.00

U5: '80's taillight emblems; $1.00

U6: late '70's metal Cadillac grill script (with mounting pegs); $5.00

U7: '90's Euro taillight emblems; $0.75 each/$1.00 per pair

U8: '80's Radio knobs (will fit '70's radios); $3.00

U9: Wood grain trim panel (fits '77-'92 RWD's / matches '77-'79 and '86-'89); $10.00

L1: 1987 Brougham Owner's manual (includes leather bound case, maintenance book, and supplemental booklet); $5.00

L2: 1984 Cadillac Owner's Manual (comes with the black hard case only); $3.00

L3: 1984 Cadillac Owner's Manual (includes the black hard case, owner's record book, maintenance schedule, and warranty booklet); $4.00

#429 ·
Some Hearse Owner friends in Georgia came into a number of parts off of an '84 Brougham, but their neighbour scrapped it before they got all they wanted (Which is a shame, as it was apparently looked immaculate and ran without idiot lights on)

From what I gather, they still have some rear door windows, if anyone needs them. I have no use for them, because my Brougham uses Custom windows and besides, they have no issues, so I need not replace them. If anyone DOES need them let me know.

#430 ·
I got front fillers for 80-84 coupes or they can be used for 80-89 Fleetwood (you will need to drill hole for clip)
also got one d/s rear filler for 80-84 coupes or for 80-89 Fleetwood (you will need to drill hole for clip) and got a set of both rear fillers for 80-89 Fleetwoods (these already have holes) or you can cover them up and use on 80-84 coupes.
All fillers are original, not reproduction or those hard plastic ones. If you need pics pm me for my #.
Thanks

#434 ·
I can get you that, I'll let you know $ and we will go from there. HAve to be 81? Bumber end should be the same (rear) with exception of taillight len. Might differ. Can get you pics or send pics through here of what you got right now.
Edgar

----------

still got them fillers. Front and rear. Orginal parts, no reproduction here. PM me for pics

#437 ·
Looking for Decent seat skins for the front drivers side and passenger side for a 77-79 Fleetwood non pillow tops. The ones that I have are worn out and am looking to replace them. Color does not matter because I will redye them but i'm really trying to find them in light blue or white. If anyone has a set or can find one from a local junkyard let me know. Thanks - Justin

#440 · (Edited)
Hair accessory Fashion accessory Metal
Text Font Logo Vehicle Car
Windscreen wiper Automotive window part Windshield Glass Metal
Luxury vehicle
Soap Rectangle

(2)Fleetwood script freshly chromed wit pins...$25 shipped...(2)Brougham script freshly chromed no pins...$20 shipped (2) Vanity light lenses Nice & White..$15 shipped...(2) Reverse Lights..Nice & Clear..Nice Chrome..$25 shipped...(2) 2dr cadillac Door sills Hard to find Nice...need a good Polish..$75 shipped (1) Rare Hard to find Nice Fleetwood LH Opera Light (plastic one) $75 shipped lmk Pm me included package tracing:cool2:

#466 ·
Hey there D'Elegance: Would be interested in the door sill, I have the 81 2dr coupe and mine have been banged up possibly with someone having a wheelchair put in and out of the car.I'm in British Columbia, just to the north of you.Let me know what the price is with shipping. I have Paypal.

----------

Cadillac ECM for sale: this ECM is for 81-82 Brougham,Deville,Eldorado,Seville, Fleetwood with the 4760 1st model computer. The second model being the 5120.It ran my Fleetwood Coupe just fine while I was getting the 5120 rebuilt. It is for the 368ci (6.0l) with the DFI. It was a rebuilt when I bought it about 1 year ago, so is in nice condition. Let me know if you need the prom and calpac chips with it.I'm asking $200 and you pay to ship.I'm in British Columbia.Can. Paypal works for me.

----------

View attachment 84444 View attachment 84447 View attachment 84448 View attachment 84449 View attachment 84450 View attachment 84451
(2)Fleetwood script freshly chromed wit pins...$25 shipped...(2)Brougham script freshly chromed no pins...$20 shipped (2) Vanity light lenses Nice & White..$15 shipped...(2) Reverse Lights..Nice & Clear..Nice Chrome..$25 shipped...(2) 2dr cadillac Door sills Hard to find Nice...need a good Polish..$75 shipped (1) Rare Hard to find Nice Fleetwood LH Opera Light (plastic one) $75 shipped lmk Pm me included package tracing:cool2:
Would be interested in the door sills I'm in British Columbia just to the north of you. Let me know cost and shipping. Thx. (I have Paypal)

#441 ·
Light Lighting Automotive lighting Technology Electronic device
Finger Hand Fashion accessory Brass Jewellery
Bumper Auto part Glass Automotive window part Windshield
Auto part Metal
Amber Automotive lighting Technology Heat
Lighting Automotive lighting Technology Electronic device Headlamp

1977-79 Turn signal lenses....polished trim $45 shipped ....Used set of Gold Emblems no pins...$15 shipped....Hard to find Nice inner Door Felts/sweeps 2dr Cadi...$75 plus shipping....map light lenses for O.G sunroof switch panel $20 shipped...Nice used Trunk wreath $8 shipped and (2) key hole wreaths $10 shipped these are very nice near N.O.S chrome...just add double sided tape or Emblem adhesive....set of (4) never used cigratte lighters $20 shipped :D