Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 480 participants last post by  ayilar 
#1 ·
Old post

#101 ·
Looking for rebuilt 472/500!

I need a new motor for my 78 CDV. Looking to buy one recently rebuilt, performance parts would be nice, but not necessary. Looking to go as cheap as possible.

Would consider a 472 or 500 over a 425. But may consider a 425 if the price is right.

#103 ·
Got some new items...

1977-'79 de Ville C-pillar lamp lenses (may fit other years)- All pegs intact, some yellowing of the plastic= $6.00 for the pair

1980-'85 Radio knobs- near new condition, will fit '70's radios, but wood grain will not match= $4.00

1977-'79 Header script- some surface rust, both mounting pegs intact= $5.00

"Fuel Injected" Badge- I believe was for '77-'79 Models, only minor surface imperfections= $10.00

My preferred payment method is through PayPal, but other methods can be worked out. As with my other sale items, these prices are negotiable.

#111 ·
This is my remaining inventory with NEW prices. FREE shipping on any purchase of $30.00 or more (North America only)

D1: '80's de Ville horn button; good condition= $5.00

D2: '77-'79 de Ville c-pillar interior lamp lenses; All pegs intact, some yellowing of the plastic= $6.00

D3: '70's & '80's courtesy lamp lens (will fit Brougham)= $4.00 ea./ Buy One get One free

D4: '70's-'80's de Ville glove box door emblems= $2.00 each

D5: '70's-'80's de Ville hood ornament; near new condition, no hardware= $5.00 each

D6: '70's-'80's Coupe/Sedan de Ville c-pillar scripts; metal, all pegs intact= $4.00 for set of two

D7: '70's-'80's de Ville c-pillar "V" and crest; one set of "V's" was painted gold, all pegs intact, will include soft top crest as supplies last= $5.00 per pair with crests/ $4.00 without

D8: '80's de Ville wire wheel hub cap emblem; good condition= $7.00

D9: 4 '80's de Ville glue-on type trunk "V's"/1 '70's de Ville V with mounting peg; all in used condition= $5.00 each

F1: Hard-top c-pillar (Fleetwood) Brougham wreaths; good condition, may be mounted to a soft-top vehicle, will include a hard-top crest as supplied last= $5.00 per pair with crests/ $4.00 without crests.

F2:Soft-top c-pillar (Fleetwood) Brougham wreaths; good condition, one set has been painted gold, will include a hard-top crest as supplies last= $5.00 per pair with crests/ $4.00 without crests.

F3: '80's (Fleetwood) Brougham horn button; good condition= $5.00

F4: (Fleetwood) Brougham trunk wreath; good condition= $5.00 silver/$6.00 gold

F5: '80's (Fleetwood) Brougham hood ornament; near new condition, no hardware= $6.00

F6: Brougham/ Brougham d'Elegance glove box script, good condition= $4.00

F7: '80's (Fleetwood) Brougham interior c-pillar opera lamp emblem; two crest but only one wreath= $4.00

F8: '80's (Fleetwood) Brougham interior crests; some are a little faded but most are still bright= $2.00 for 4

F9: "Fleetwood Brougham"/ "Brougham" rear quarter panel scripts= $3.00 each/ $5.00 per pair

F10: 5.0 liter trunk badge; some corrosion on surface= $8.00 silver/$10.00 gold

U1:near new condition, will fit '70's radios, but wood grain will not match= $4.00

U2:1977-'79 Header script- some surface rust, both mounting pegs intact= $4.00

U3: "HT 4100 DIGITAL FUEL INJECTION" badges; good condition, "T" needs to be touched up on one= $4.00 for the set

U4: "Cadillac" trunk script= $5.00 silver/ $7.00 gold

U5: Misc. Tail-light emblems, 2 all silver, 2 with colored crests, 1 black, 1 euro style= $3.00 each/ $2.50 per matched set

U6: '77-'79 "Fuel Injection" trunk badge

L1: 1992 Brougham "Cadillac Style: Gold Key Delivery Systems" owner's manual cassette; Factory Sealed, NOS= $30.00 or $40.00 if combined with the Owner's Manual

L2: 1992 Brougham Owner's Manual; includes manual, maintenance book, warranty book, blank "Gold Key Delivery System" form, and original vehicle window sticker= $20.00 or $40.00 if combined with the Gold Key Cassette

L3: 1972 de Ville Owner's manual; includes Owner's Manual, "Consumer Information" book, "Emissions Control Systems" book, and original vehicle window sticker (not pictured)= $12.00

L4: 1987 Brougham Owner's Manual; includes Manual, Maintenance book and Supplemental Book= $10.00

FREE shipping on any purchase of $30.00 or more (North America only). I also have parts and accessories for Front Wheel Drive Cadillacs (not listed). All prices negotiable, so if you see something, please contact me and we can work something out

#115 ·
I'm in need of a driver side rear filler, the chrome outer end housing, with taillight lens and the outer trim bezel. Got hit pretty bad in the rear and it damaged what I mentioned. For now I swapped out with a outer end from a 90 but had to use the 90 lens and doesn't look right because other side is the all red one.
Also a red reflector found on the trunk on newer late 80 models.
Thanks guys!!!!

G
#116 ·
These are actually for a front wheel drive Cadillac but a lot of people like to put them on their rear wheel drive Caddies with spacers. I have a set of 15" ElDorado 30 spoke wheels. In Texas they call them "Swangers" and they are pretty popular. Here are the wheels, I no longer have the center caps but replacements can be bought at texanwirewheels.com for $60.

They aren't in perfect condition but they are really nice. I am tempted to put them on my DeVille but I hate that car and want to just get rid of it so I don't feel like wasting a nice set of wire wheels on it. This is what they would look like on your rear wheel drive Caddy

Trying to get $500 plus the cost of shipping. I can get them to Texas or Washington for $70 through Greyhound freight.

#124 ·
I am looking for the center dash cover for a 1987 brougham. mine is busted (vinyl cover is still good, but is wrong color) I need the plastic chrome / wood trim piece that included the radio hole (for a 1.5 DIN radio), AC hole, and 2 AC vents on top. I would prefer one with a tan/ beige vinyl cover piece (my dash is tan/ beige)
I also need a set of radio mounting brackets for said radio
I am looking for 2 good tail lenses with brushed metal crest emblem and brushed chrome outline on the lens(if they exist- mine has them, but they might just be worn out chrome) if they dont exist, I'd like a set of lenses with chrome emblems with painted detail
I also need 1 interior crest for the plastic pieces on the sides of the seats.