Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 480 participants last post by  ayilar 
#1 ·
Old post

#72 ·
Yup! That looks like the bigger one that is on the 9C1 cars and limos and tow package cars... Very welcome guys, take advantage of it if you have a 77-96 B or D body car! This should work on the 73-77 A/G Body cars (Monte Carlo, Grand Prix, Cutlass, Regal, Chevelle, Malibu, etc)

#76 ·
Now for something I need...

I found a scuzzy set of de Ville hubcaps today. Unfortunately one of the four missing and one of the three I found is missing the emblem. I need one '72 hubcap in comparable but usable condition and one hubcap emblem with all of the mounting hardware.

#78 ·
That is what I have on my FWB for my snow tires... Not sure if I wanna sell though, but I have a nice condition set. I had figured early 70's FW.

#95 ·
yea some dirt bag coudnt lose like a man a decided to clip a gangster you know how it is when pride's on the line and a nice sound system but yea i had slime green 77" deville aka the heart stopper(R.i.P) and the balancer thats not dirt it's some old rain water goop splashed out of these old tires i had in the yard ,i had to drop it off the back of the pick up thats how that crap got up there its been in the backyard for a week i got it wrapped up pretty tight