Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 480 participants last post by  ayilar 
#1 ·
Old post

#1,538 ·
I need the rubber and metal bushing that goes on the arm of the 1968 Cruise Control pivot arm. It's about the side of a nickel to a quarter and about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. It's metal and rubber and goes on the arm on that big power unit on the wheel well that is connected to the throttle lever.

Crazy system, yes, it sure is. 1967 and 1969 (except Eldorado) also used the same system.

Please PM with pricing info if you have one.

#1,543 ·
I'm looking for a rear stabilizer bar + all needed hardware to secure to a 1979 DeVille that didn't come with one originally.

Thicker the better, but any thickness would be better than nothing.

#1,550 ·
Not a Cadillac part, but you kids are the most reliable people I know.

The armrest/centre console from a Buick Roadmaster. The fancy one that opens up. If someone can find one of these in burgundy velour/fabric for me, that would be awesome. I have an idea for a project, but would require that.

Like this one, but NOT leather.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-96-BUI...Parts_Accessories&hash=item48566b7e40&vxp=mtr

Funny thing is, I once got one for another Forum member that was just like the one I need, but have since not found one in the proper material at my local yards.

Put a grey one in a Grand National though. Fit perfectly, even fully opened up.

#1,553 ·
Yeah, I forgot to mention. The double clamshell would probably function better. As for colour, I didn't know that part... I would have to see an example of each colour. Leather however would definitely not be the correct one.

----------

I need one of the alloy wheels that came with the wire wheel cover on 1987 Brougham.
I want to replace my compact spare.
Anyone have old wheels in their garage, try to stick a magnet on them, if it won't stick, I'm a buyer for it!
I have an alloy spare too...but it is actually the alloy rim from a 90's Caprice.

I assure you, you don't need a magnet to tell the difference. The weight difference is obvious.

I had a set of four steel rims from my Cadillac as well, (the awesome commercial ones, no less) but I sold them to a friend for $100 (considerably less than I could have asked for) back in October.