Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 480 participants last post by  ayilar 
#1 ·
Old post

#247 ·
The time has come to make the official announcement...

I'm parting out my 94 Fleetwood Brougham. If you would like something off the car, please send me a PM. I will be disassembling the car in mid-May, unless you really need something ASAP. Some stuff is spoken for already, but I have lots of extras of things, too. Nothing will be really expensive. I would like to help out the forum members as much as I can. I will ship anything that you want. Use the shipping calculator here to get an idea how much shipping will be.

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/findARate?execution=e1s1

To check out the equipment and the options on the car, check out this link:

http://www.compnine.com/vid.php?vin=1G6DW52P2RR709841

Here's the car:

#248 ·
your PM box be full!

My remote is pretty wonky. It works only when it wants to. Jim (thefleetwoodguy) told me it was probably some kind of control module that is under the 3rd brake light? I was wondering how much you'd want for the control module in that car (if it would work in a 95)

I might also want more parts, but have to inspect my car first to remember all the parts I wanted to replace :p

Thanks

#250 ·
Hey Jay, For laughs I looked up Can. Post for a 50x 50 x 50 parcel weighing 10 kg sent from Ontario to NZ . Had to guess a town --Hamilton and a st --Maple did the trick. When I got this done ,they gave me a postal code and 3 rates from $570 > $270 .I think that with email cutting out their postage of letters , they are making the most from not being able to stuff a parcel into the modem !! Shame I ever moved from my birthplace (which was Hamilton ,Ont.)
Funny thing too, I had an engine shipped from LA to New Zealand for $250--guess it took a bit longer.
mike

#260 ·
Parts for door opening mechanism -86 f/wood brougham

Hi GUYS,
For an 86 f/wood brougham
Am after 4 clips (b in attached pics) and another 4 clips (c in attached pics ) Basically the two plastic pieces from the door handle to the connecting rod. If I have to, I am prepared to buy exterior handles as well if need be..
Can pay with paypal n get em shipped to my brother`s place in Ca.92867
cheers
mike

Attachments

#268 ·
Anyone need some fillers?

Here's what I've got:

-A complete set of white fillers:

-A nearly complete set of grey fillers: (Missing the 2 front driver's side pieces, they were damaged in a collision)

These were a big hassle to get my hands on. Every bolt was rusted in place on the white '85, and the underside had wasp nests in it! I also spent a few hours cleaning them all, they were very dirty and stained from the rusty bolts.

$30 each for the big rear ones, $20 each for the rest. Send me your postal/zip code and I'll get shipping quotes once I've gotten some boxes for them.