Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 480 participants last post by  ayilar 
#1 ·
Old post

#5 ·
Here is the spot to post your parts for sale. Post on this thread with your items, or your wants.

A few rules:
- you must post a price
- no links to ebay, craigslist, etc
- put your location in the post
- a picture is highly recommended

Do not "reply" on this thread to an ad. Send a PM to the person posting an item.

Let the parts swapping begin!

#6 ·
Thanks, Jay and Lord C. for the parts section.

Trim pieces off a 79 Brougham, they are metal and stick on with adhesive $5...Cadillac script, incorrect for RWD brougham but will replace a missing one without looking out of place $2...5.7 liter badge off trunk for 90-92 brougham, good condition $3...Door switches from 82 Coupe deville, all were working when removed, not the greatest condition $10...clips for euro molding along sides of car for 90-92 Brougham, thirteen total, not sure if thats all of them...$5 for all.

Original radio from, I believe, a 90 Brougham. Worked when removed years ago $5...Auto dimming rear view mirror, no wiring harness $10...Brackets for front grill for 80-92 RWD $5...Windshield wiper switch with delay, not sure of the years this fits but I believe 86-92, decent condition $5...

Digital gauge cluster, worked great when removed two years ago, either 160K-ish or 130K-ish miles, no harness. I may try to test it out before selling to verify $30...Metal bracket for passanger door arm rest, okay condition $5...exterior window trim for 90-92, not sure of color code but didnt match mine $5 for the pair...

woodgrain trim around gauge cluster, nothing broken but not as shiny as it should be. This is the only woodgrain I have. $10

Door pull handle for 90-92 Brougham $5...Rear reading light, driver side, good condition $10...NOS stainless lower trim clips, these hold on the stainless steel trim pieces that go along the bottom of the 80-92 caddys $5...inner trim for front latch handles, I have both though one isnt pictured $5

#137 ·
Metal bracket for driver side door $5...front fillers for 80-89 caddy, one crack on passanger side $10...front blinker lenses from an 88, matching, normal wear and tear but no cracks $10

Trim pieces for you sealed beam people, no cracks, decent condition $10

Door panels with no rips, pass front, driver rear. No rips in any of them, the indents are from laying them on top of each other(not anymore) so they should come out. Will seperate the armrest from the door panel for smaller/easier shipping. $15 each.

Also have a crusty waterfall grill that can replace your broken one. I can clean it up and take some pics if interested. This is all I could find for parts with a quick look. We can trade also...I'm looking for 8.2litre badging, dual snorkle intake, RPM tach and other gauges, tools, inside the waist holster for a Sig P6 or Glock 23, film SLR lenses, Caprice parts or whatever sounds interesting...

I do paypal. These prices are without shipping, they would be shipping from Minneapolis, MN 55412. I will ship anywhere in the world and galaxy.
Call, text, PM or email...csbuckn@msn.com or 952.261.9111
thanks, Sam
Still have these pieces. Text me if you need something.

#7 · (Edited)
Metal bracket for driver side door $5...front fillers for 80-89 caddy, one crack on passanger side $10...front blinker lenses from an 88, matching, normal wear and tear but no cracks $10

Red top key for these dumb locking hubcaps $5

correct center caps for 90-92, decent condition $10

Dont know what these are called, for screwing hubcaps on. These come in different sizes, these are right around 3.25" to top of screw. The other size is taller. Only have two $5 for both

Hubcaps in crappy condition but will replace missing ones, all locking nuts have been removed so you can put in regular nuts. $10 but will do $15 for hubcaps with centercaps. Will seperate if they dont sell soon enough.

Trim pieces for you sealed beam people, no cracks, decent condition $10

Door panels with no rips, drivers front, pass front, driver rear. no rips in any of them, the indents are from laying them on top of each other(not anymore) so they should come out. Will seperate the armrest from the door panel for smaller/easier shipping. $15 each.

Also have a crusty waterfall grill that can replace your broken one. I can clean it up and take some pics if interested. This is all I could find for parts with a quick look. We can trade also...I'm looking for 8.2litre badging, dual snorkle intake, RPM tach and other gauges, tools, inside the waist holster for a Sig P6 or Glock 23, film SLR lenses, Caprice parts or whatever sounds interesting...

I do paypal. These prices are without shipping, they would be shipping from Minneapolis, MN 55412. I will ship anywhere in the world and galaxy.
Call, text, PM or email...csbuckn@msn.com or 952.261.9111
thanks, Sam

#10 ·
I've been meaning to unload my "collection" for awhile...

Everything except the glove box door has been salvaged from the junkyard.

1987 Brougham Owner's Manual; includes manual, leather case, maintenance schedule, supplemental (needs rebound), and road side service book= $10.00

Sedan de Ville scripts; both broken between the "n" and "d" (can also be use to make "Coupe de Ville" emblem!)= $4.00 obo

Fleetwood Brougham...:suspense:... Brougham scripts; one Brougham scrip is tarnished, but I will try to clean it, but otherwise in good condition= $5.00

C-pillar crests; hard top emblems, some fading on the crest colors= $5.00

Glove box door; used to be mine and was replace because of some minor scuffing (found a pristine one and just had to swap them), but when I got the new door, the "d" was missing from "d'Elegance= $15.00 obo

Cadillac Air Conditioning sticker; SAE-60/EBA-35-69B= $5.00

Give me $35.00, plus shipping, and it's all yours. The preferred payment method is through paypal.

#75 ·
Here's a good find...

1972 70th anniversary Cadillac Owner's manual. Comes with all of the literature; Manual, Consumer information booklet, and the Emission Control Systems book. The covers are little aged with some wrinkles and small white spots in the owner's manual. Other than that, all of the pages are intact with no tearing, not yellowing, pen marks, or missing pages. Also found inside the manual was the vehicles original window sticker.

$15.00 for all the factory literature.

Some more...

Cadillac Roadside Service booklet; three page pamphlet= Free to the first purchaser of any item in either this or my previous post

Wire Wheel Center Cap; RWD, some oxidation on chrome= $2.00

Sedan de Ville scripts; near perfect condition= $6.00

(Fleetwood) Brougham rear opera lamp crests; look new, colors are bright and chrome is perfect, but only one wreath= $5.00

Small (Fleetwood) Brougham door/seat/ interior crests; look new, colors are bright and chrome is perfect= $3.00 (or half price if purchased in combination with opera lamp crests and the Brougham glove box script emblem)

Brougham script glove box emblem; like new condition= $5.00 (or half off is purchased in combination with the opera lamp crests and the interior crests)

Chrome Cadillac script; some oxidation on chrome= $5.00 (free if purchased with the chrome 5.0 Liter badge)

Chrome 5.0 LITER badge; near new condition; $15.00

C-pillar crests; hard top (all removed from soft tops), look new, colors are not faded and chrome is in new condition= $7.00

C-pillar crests; hard top; colors are still bright, but one is chipped and the chrome is discolored= $5.00

Gold C-pillar crests; hard top, colors are faded, there is only one wreath, and the gold is fading and rubbing off= $6.00

Gold Cadillac script; some fading of the finish= $10.00 (or free with purchase of the Gold 5.0 Liter badge)

Gold 5.0 LITER; some fading and oxidation of the finish= $25.00

Gold Coupe de Ville script; some fading of finish, I only have one= $10.00

*NOTE: The following are more Front Wheel Drive Specific, but can still be used on or applied to Rear Wheel Drive vehicles, or used by someone who owns both Cadillac styles.

Chrome Fleetwood/ de Ville Hood ornament; both are identical, includes emblem only with no hardware, both in new condition, with no fading of crest and no damage to chrome, will also fit base for de Vill RWD hood ornament= $8.00 each

Gold Eldorado hood ornament; includes base and hardware, crest is faded with minor rock damage and gold is beginning to discolor, base can removed for use on de Ville/Fleetwood FWD and de Ville RWD= $6.00

Gold Eldorado scripts; two are in new condition, one is slightly discolored= $10.00

Chrome 4.9 Port Fuel Injection V8 badge; some surface pitting and letters are no longer black= $3.00

Gold 4.5 Port Fuel Injection V8 badge; it looks like some wrote on it with magic marker= $7.00

Gold 4.5 LITER V8 badge; good condition, but could use polishing= $7.00

$122.00 + shipping buys everything in this post. Again, paypal is preferred, but other payment methods can be negotiated.
And still there's more...

HT 4100 DIGITAL FUEL INJECTION badges; good condition, "T" needs to be touched up on one= $5.00 for the set

5.0 Liter badge; near new condition, letters could be re-touched= $15.00

Sedan de Ville scripts; some oxidation on finish= $5.00

Gold Coupe de Ville script; decent finish with minimal fading, part of the "V" missing= $8.00 or HALF OFF (if paired with the Gold Coupe de Ville script from post #7)

Brougham Scripts; near new condition= $5.00 or HALF OFF with the purchase of any Chrome trunk lock wreath

Cadillac Script; near new condition with no oxidation of finish= $6.00 or FREE if purchased with any Chrome trunk (engine spec) badge

Chrome Trunk lock Wreath; good condition with no or very little damage ot the finish= $6.00 each

Chrome Trunk lock Wreath; was panted white, I've gotten most of the paint off, but it needs some work, finish under the paint looks good= $3.00

Gold Trunk lock Wreath; good condition with slight pitting and finish fog= $7.00

Gold Trunk lock Wreath; poor condition with heavy pitting and some finish loss= $4.00

(Fleetwood) Brougham Horn button; good condition with no major defect in clear plastic, chrome is tarnished and discolored, but the center part (everything under the clear plastic) can removed and reused= $5.00 each

Mid to late '80's (Fleetwood) Brougham tail light emblems; good condition, one crest has a crack in it= $5.00

Early '80's RWD tail light emblem; all silver, finish is somewhat wrinkled and pitted= $4.00

'90's Brougham (Euro) tail light emblem; only one, good condition=$4.00

Chrome c-pillar Crests; have been painted red, are for the soft top and have mounting pegs, most of the red paint has come off, but they still need some work= $3.00

Gold c-pillar Crest; only one soft top emblem, has mounting pegs and some pitting on finish= $5.00

Chrome c-pillar Wreath; no crest, good condition, hard top= $3.00

Chrome c-pillar d'Elegance scripts; for soft top and have mounting pegs, good condition= $8.00

Brougham d'Elegance glove box script; good condition= $6.00 or FREE with the purchase of any glove box door

Brougham glove box script; good condition= $5.00 or HALF OFF with the purchase of any four interior crests

(Fleetwood) Brougham interior crests; some are a little faded but most are still bright= $1.50 each

Wire wheel hubcap emblem; '80's de Ville, clip on type, excellent condition= $10.00

Trunk "V" emblem; one '70's de Ville (RWD) emblem with pegs, good condition with slight pitting on the bottom edge= $8.00

Trunk "V" emblem; '80's de Ville (RWD) emblem without pegs (glue on), fair condition with pitting and corrosion in the center of the V= $6.00 each

de Ville hood ornament; good condition with some surface corrosion on metal, emblem in near perfect condition, no hardware= $7.00

de Ville c-pillar V-crest; aluminum, metal is in good condition, emblem is severely fogged and needs to be rebuilt (PM me if you want to know how to do so), pegs on all four emblems still intact= $7.00 (any other chrome c-pillar emblem can be included for $2.00 extra)

Coupe de Ville c-pillar Scripts; aluminum, some corrosion, mounting pegs still intact= $5.00 or HALF OFF with the purchase of the de Ville c-pillar Crests

de Ville horn button; good condition with minimal damage to clear plastic and chrome= $6.00

de Ville glove box emblem; good condition= $5.00 each or FREE with the purchase of the de Ville horn button

Chrome Fleetood/de Ville Front Wheel Drive hood ornament; some fading of colors and some corrosion on metal= $7.00

Gold Fleetood/de Ville Front Wheel Drive hood ornament; some fading of the colors and gold finish, some corrosion= $6.00

Chrome 4.9 PORT FUEL INJECTION V8 badge; good condition with little or slight damage to the finish= $5.00

Gold 4.9 PORT FUEL INJECTION V8 badge; fair condition with corrosion on finish= $7.00

Chrome 4.5 LITER V8 badge; good condition with some pitting= $5.00

Gold Eldorado script; near new condition= $7.00 or HALF OFF if purchased with the gold Eldorado scripts from post #7

$180 + shipping buys everything in this post. Again, paypal is preferred, but other payment methods can be negotiated. If you see something you like, but the price doesn't agree with you, please message me and maybe we can work something out.
I got too much stuff...

Courtesy Lamp Lenses; only really seen them on de Ville RWD's, but they are great replacements for the (Fleetwood) Brougham lenses with that stupid metal square, crests and lenses are all in great shape= $5.00 BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

Trunk "V" emblem; '80's de Ville (RWD) emblem without pegs (glue on), fair condition with pitting and corrosion in the center of the V= $6.00

Sedan de Ville c-pillar scripts; aluminum, some corrosion, mounting pegs still intact= $5.00

de Ville glove box emblem; good condition= $5.00 each or FREE with the purchase of the de Ville horn button (NOTE: the really silver one is identical to the other one; it is just the camera flash)

(Fleetwood) Brougham c-pillar crests; some corrosion on chrome finish, one crest is missing one mounting peg, both are gray and faded, but would look great if rebuilt= $5.00

$29.00 buys this post. Also if interested in items from more than one listing, ask me about bulk discounts.
This stuff has to go... Every price is negotiable, so if you see something you like, please contact me.

#11 ·
Some more...

Cadillac Roadside Service booklet; three page pamphlet= Free to the first purchaser of any item in either this or my previous post

(Fleetwood) Brougham rear opera lamp crests; look new, colors are bright and chrome is perfect, but only one wreath= $5.00

Small (Fleetwood) Brougham door/seat/ interior crests; look new, colors are bright and chrome is perfect= $3.00 (or half price if purchased in combination with opera lamp crests and the Brougham glove box script emblem)

Brougham script glove box emblem; like new condition= $5.00 (or half off is purchased in combination with the opera lamp crests and the interior crests)

Chrome Cadillac script; some oxidation on chrome= $5.00 (free if purchased with the chrome 5.0 Liter badge)

C-pillar crests; hard top (all removed from soft tops), look new, colors are not faded and chrome is in new condition= $7.00

C-pillar crests; hard top; colors are still bright, but one is chipped and the chrome is discolored= $5.00

Gold C-pillar crests; hard top, colors are faded, there is only one wreath, and the gold is fading and rubbing off= $6.00

Gold Cadillac script; some fading of the finish= $10.00 (or free with purchase of the Gold 5.0 Liter badge)

*NOTE: The following are more Front Wheel Drive Specific, but can still be used on or applied to Rear Wheel Drive vehicles, or used by someone who owns both Cadillac styles.

Chrome Fleetwood/ de Ville Hood ornament; both are identical, includes emblem only with no hardware, both in new condition, with no fading of crest and no damage to chrome, will also fit base for de Vill RWD hood ornament= $8.00 each

Gold Eldorado hood ornament; includes base and hardware, crest is faded with minor rock damage and gold is beginning to discolor, base can removed for use on de Ville/Fleetwood FWD and de Ville RWD= $6.00

Gold Eldorado scripts; two are in new condition, one is slightly discolored= $10.00

Chrome 4.9 Port Fuel Injection V8 badge; some surface pitting and letters are no longer black= $3.00

Gold 4.5 Port Fuel Injection V8 badge; it looks like some wrote on it with magic marker= $7.00

$122.00 + shipping buys everything in this post. Again, paypal is preferred, but other payment methods can be negotiated.

#99 ·
For the items in my last post, which don't have a picture...

Some more...

#17 ·
And still there's more...

HT 4100 DIGITAL FUEL INJECTION badges; good condition, "T" needs to be touched up on one= $5.00 for the set

5.0 Liter badge; near new condition, letters could be re-touched= $15.00

Sedan de Ville scripts; some oxidation on finish= $5.00

Gold Coupe de Ville script; decent finish with minimal fading, part of the "V" missing= $8.00 or HALF OFF (if paired with the Gold Coupe de Ville script from post #7)

Brougham Scripts; near new condition= $5.00 or HALF OFF with the purchase of any Chrome trunk lock wreath

Cadillac Script; near new condition with no oxidation of finish= $6.00 or FREE if purchased with any Chrome trunk (engine spec) badge

Chrome Trunk lock Wreath; good condition with no or very little damage ot the finish= $6.00 each

Chrome Trunk lock Wreath; was panted white, I've gotten most of the paint off, but it needs some work, finish under the paint looks good= $3.00

Gold Trunk lock Wreath; good condition with slight pitting and finish fog= $7.00

Gold Trunk lock Wreath; poor condition with heavy pitting and some finish loss= $4.00

(Fleetwood) Brougham Horn button; good condition with no major defect in clear plastic, chrome is tarnished and discolored, but the center part (everything under the clear plastic) can removed and reused= $5.00 each

Mid to late '80's (Fleetwood) Brougham tail light emblems; good condition, one crest has a crack in it= $5.00

Early '80's RWD tail light emblem; all silver, finish is somewhat wrinkled and pitted= $4.00

'90's Brougham (Euro) tail light emblem; only one, good condition=$4.00

Chrome c-pillar Crests; have been painted red, are for the soft top and have mounting pegs, most of the red paint has come off, but they still need some work= $3.00

Gold c-pillar Crest; only one soft top emblem, has mounting pegs and some pitting on finish= $5.00

Chrome c-pillar Wreath; no crest, good condition, hard top= $3.00

Chrome c-pillar d'Elegance scripts; for soft top and have mounting pegs, good condition= $8.00

Brougham d'Elegance glove box script; good condition= $6.00 or FREE with the purchase of any glove box door

Brougham glove box script; good condition= $5.00 or HALF OFF with the purchase of any four interior crests

(Fleetwood) Brougham interior crests; some are a little faded but most are still bright= $1.50 each

Wire wheel hubcap emblem; '80's de Ville, clip on type, excellent condition= $10.00

Trunk "V" emblem; one '70's de Ville (RWD) emblem with pegs, good condition with slight pitting on the bottom edge= $8.00

Trunk "V" emblem; '80's de Ville (RWD) emblem without pegs (glue on), fair condition with pitting and corrosion in the center of the V= $6.00 each

de Ville hood ornament; good condition with some surface corrosion on metal, emblem in near perfect condition, no hardware= $7.00

de Ville c-pillar V-crest; aluminum, metal is in good condition, emblem is severely fogged and needs to be rebuilt (PM me if you want to know how to do so), pegs on all four emblems still intact= $7.00 (any other chrome c-pillar emblem can be included for $2.00 extra)

Coupe de Ville c-pillar Scripts; aluminum, some corrosion, mounting pegs still intact= $5.00 or HALF OFF with the purchase of the de Ville c-pillar Crests

de Ville horn button; good condition with minimal damage to clear plastic and chrome= $6.00

de Ville glove box emblem; good condition= $5.00 each or FREE with the purchase of the de Ville horn button

Chrome Fleetood/de Ville Front Wheel Drive hood ornament; some fading of colors and some corrosion on metal= $7.00

Gold Fleetood/de Ville Front Wheel Drive hood ornament; some fading of the colors and gold finish, some corrosion= $6.00

Chrome 4.9 PORT FUEL INJECTION V8 badge; good condition with little or slight damage to the finish= $5.00

Gold 4.9 PORT FUEL INJECTION V8 badge; fair condition with corrosion on finish= $7.00

Chrome 4.5 LITER V8 badge; good condition with some pitting= $5.00

Gold Eldorado script; near new condition= $7.00 or HALF OFF if purchased with the gold Eldorado scripts from post #7

$180 + shipping buys everything in this post. Again, paypal is preferred, but other payment methods can be negotiated. If you see something you like, but the price doesn't agree with you, please message me and maybe we can work something out.

G
#18 ·
wanted: 94-96 Fleetwood Bumper Trim.

Hey guys, im looking for the grey bumper trim piece with reflectors that goes around the outside of the bumper on 94-96 FWBs.

If anyone could help me out, that would be great.

#23 ·
Re: wanted: 94-96 Fleetwood Bumper Trim.

Hi, looking for two lower chrome panels for my 95 Fleetwood Brougham. These are the lower rear ones, on each side, last ones in the rear area behind the wheel. Prefer to be in good shape.
Thanks,
Doug
hi. can get u those pieces, will be going to the yard on saturday, they got like 3 or 4 of the 93-96 broughams, ill take pics and can get u a quote from them on price. LMK.
~1980coupe~

#20 ·
I got too much stuff...

Courtesy Lamp Lenses; only really seen them on de Ville RWD's, but they are great replacements for the (Fleetwood) Brougham lenses with that stupid metal square, crests and lenses are all in great shape= $5.00 BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

Trunk "V" emblem; '80's de Ville (RWD) emblem without pegs (glue on), fair condition with pitting and corrosion in the center of the V= $6.00

Sedan de Ville c-pillar scripts; aluminum, some corrosion, mounting pegs still intact= $5.00

de Ville glove box emblem; good condition= $5.00 each or FREE with the purchase of the de Ville horn button (NOTE: the really silver one is identical to the other one; it is just the camera flash)

(Fleetwood) Brougham c-pillar crests; some corrosion on chrome finish, one crest is missing one mounting peg, both are gray and faded, but would look great if rebuilt= $5.00

$29.00 buys this post. Also if interested in items from more than one listing, ask me about bulk discounts.