The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! - Page 80
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 106 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1580
Like Tree38Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by cadillac kevin The felts are still intact. I'll snag them in the next couple days (along with ...
    jamespowers is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1986 Brougham, 1975 Eldorado, 2008 Escalade

Re: The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread!

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac kevin View Post
    The felts are still intact. I'll snag them in the next couple days (along with the intact armrests). Kinda odd that these parts are in good shape....the rest of the car is trashed.

----------

The junkyard near me will be setting out a 76 fleetwood coupe. Anyone need any parts off of it? I saw it sitting about 40 feet away and it looked gorgeous, so I asked if they were selling it. The guy says you don't want it. I ask why not? As we got next to it, I could see it was missing the bottom 2" of the car and the doors had rust going 4" up the seams. He said it ran, but the fuel pump went out (it had been sitting a while....the tires were completely dry rotted). If only it was a few years older, I would have bought it for the motor (IIRC, '76 500s are wimpy). Interior is not faded red crushed velour and is nice except dash top and steering wheel. Exterior has nice chrome but body panels are shot.
    I dunno. The 500 in my 75 Eldorado can smoke the front tires if you put your foot to the floor---stock. Just imagine if you build that engine the correct way. I have seen examples that got nearly one horsepower per cubic inch out of it. Without all the smog crap and detuning it comes into its own. Hot rod magazine will tell ya:
    http://www.hotrod.com/techarticles/e...d/viewall.html

cadillac kevin is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
    If I had the space, I'd take the motor (even the 200 hp 500 still had 400something ft/lbs of torque). My basement is so full of car parts (I stockpile parts for all 3 of my vehicles) and random stuff that I can barely walk through it, which means I don't have room for an engine.

j2rossit is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 85 FW Brougham, 68 Buick Wildcat Convertible 455 4bbl

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac kevin View Post
    My basement is so full of car parts (I stockpile parts for all 3 of my vehicles) and random stuff that I can barely walk through it, which means I don't have room for an engine.

You would need to pick up an extra large case of beer for which ever buddy helps you take that down the stairs.
    "hey man, can I get a hand getting something down into the basement? Don't worry, it's not as big as a couch"

Quote Originally Posted by j2rossit

You would need to pick up an extra large case of beer for which ever buddy helps you take that down the stairs.
    "hey man, can I get a hand getting something down into the basement? Don't worry, it's not as big as a couch"
    I'd have to get 2 buddies for that.....my arms are shot from having to remove and carry 4 (complete) brougham doors through the yard, into my van. BTW, I think I know how to do stage 4 weight reduction....just remove the doors.

mad_caddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1984 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Re: wanted: 94-96 Fleetwood Bumper Trim.

LOOKING FOR: Power Steering Pump and Pulley to fit a 1984 Fleetwood Brougham 4.1 4 door. Engine: HT4100
    My location is 48193. Any help finding this part asap would be vastly appreciated! Expecting to pay between $39 and $110 + shipping give or take.
    0509131653_01.jpeg
    0509131915_01.jpeg

Fleetwood kid is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1980coupe
    They're "L" shape, under the front turnsignals on either side..I may a rear filler, how many you need?
    I definitely need rear fillers for the tail lights. And front fillers behind turn signals. Thanks

j2rossit is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 85 FW Brougham, 68 Buick Wildcat Convertible 455 4bbl

Re: wanted: 94-96 Fleetwood Bumper Trim.

Quote Originally Posted by mad_caddy View Post
    LOOKING FOR: Power Steering Pump and Pulley to fit a 1984 Fleetwood Brougham 4.1 4 door. Engine: HT4100
    My location is 48193. Any help finding this part asap would be vastly appreciated! Expecting to pay between $39 and $110 + shipping give or take.
    If you want new:
    You can get the pump through Rockauto.com
    I got a new pulley from the dealership.

CdnCaddi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 99 STS; 90 & 92 Fleetwood

A buddy is parting a '75 Sedan deVille w ith only 42,000 miles if anything is needed.

xjames2189 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1994 Cadilliac Fleetwood

Looking for a 94-96 Cadillac Fleetwood/FWB right rear Chrome panel!!!
    Help, my her ribs is showin :'(

jayoldschool is offline GM RWD V8 addict
    Automobile(s): 81 FWB D'Elegance coupe

I may have that. I'll check for you today.

xjames2189 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1994 Cadilliac Fleetwood

It would be greatly appreciated if you found one. Its rare to find used fleetwood here in jax, florida.
    Junkyards are total busts everytime I go :/ I'm also looking for center caps as well...even one would be great!

jamespowers is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1986 Brougham, 1975 Eldorado, 2008 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by CdnCaddi View Post
    A buddy is parting a '75 Sedan deVille w ith only 42,000 miles if anything is needed.
    Geez, I hate to see something like that get parted out. What happened to it?

CdnCaddi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 99 STS; 90 & 92 Fleetwood

It's been sitting for years and he just picked it up to Derby it,Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by CdnCaddi
    It's been sitting for years and he just picked it up to Derby it,Sorry.
    AHHHHHH!!!!! Poor caddy

The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.

Not necessarily a Cadillac part, but something I do need is a rearend for my project, as I remain convinced that the only ones that exist in this state are the 7.5" Sedan rears or Silverado rearends that would never work.

I need one that can bolt to my '87 Brougham, so quite possibly a 90-96 D or B Body rear (8.5") but there are other cars these can come from. I will need them with higher ratios, preferably 3.08, 3.23, 3.42 or 3.73.

This is really getting ridiculous.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.