The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! - Page 76
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 106 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1580
Like Tree38Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; They on there just like the sides,i pulled it to see, i thought some 1 added it myself but did ...
    85 FLEETWOOD COUPE is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 96 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM

Re: The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread!

They on there just like the sides,i pulled it to see, i thought some 1 added it myself but did research because thought it was rare option or something

Amen1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 85 FLEETWOOD COUPE
    some fleetwoods did, mine came with all 3 moldings

----------

I got a set of chrome fleetwood rocker moldings for sale and side moldings made for a 2 door cadillac
    How much u want for them?

How much for the chrome rocker trim? I'm only missing one on the door but I'll take the set for the right price.

$400 plus shipping,they getting harder to find

----------

Also got the 90-92 side moldings already molded for a 2 door coupe or fleet $350 plus shipping

Quote Originally Posted by 85 FLEETWOOD COUPE
    $400 plus shipping,they getting harder to find

----------

Also got the 90-92 side moldings already molded for a 2 door coupe or fleet $350 plus shipping
    U got pics? I'm talkin big body, wanna be sure we're one the same page. 85 fleetwood brougham

O no these are for the 80-85 2 doors, i hears and seen somebody fit them on a 77-79 and looked dope

herbertortiz1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1983 Coupe de Ville; 1994 Fleetwood Brougham

I'm buying the thermometer mirror. Just contact me, so I can send you my mailing adress, so you can tell me the total amount of the purchase. I will send You a USPS Money Order fror the said amount first thing monday Morning.
    Thank You.

dbroggi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1990 Brougham D'elegance

Re: wanted: 94-96 Fleetwood Bumper Trim.

I have a 1990 Cadillac Brougham D'elegance. 50k original miles.
    I need the black plastic front air dam that goes across the front end (visible) from left to right. I think 5 or 6 screws. This piece sits under the front fender.
    Must be in very nice condition. Can email me at donaldbroggi AT yahoo DOT com
    Thanks.

jayoldschool is offline GM RWD V8 addict
    Automobile(s): 81 FWB D'Elegance coupe

Donald, you may be able to get the air dam brand new at any GM dealer. Worth stopping by and checking it out at the parts counter.

dbroggi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1990 Brougham D'elegance

I have a 53k 1990 Brougham D"Elegance in top shape. Antelope Firemist.
    I need the black plastic front air dam that screws on underneath the front bumper from side to side.
    Likely same for at least 90-92 RWD. Possibly earlier. Have paypal account. Need a very nice one, no cracks or splits.
    Quote me part plus shipping to Stamford CT 06903. Thank you.

CADforce69 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Sedan de Ville 1969, Dodge 3700GT '73, Audi A3 1.8T

Quote Originally Posted by CADforce69 View Post
    Hi guys,

Iīm selling a 1968 left hand mirror that I bought from Ebay thinking it would fit to my '69. Both years are the same but 68 cable is shorter than 69 so I could not install it on my car. Itīs a pity as this mirror is in fairly good condition for a used 44 years item and control is working perfectly though its overall condition is not perfect. I want to point out its faults so you can consider freely if it is interesting for you:

-Glass is clean and has no stains but has some little surface scratches typical in old mirrors (like someone cleaned it someday with a dirty rag).

-It has some pitting (like pin points) on all the chrome surface (typical of a 44 year car frequently parked in the street), only seen at less than 3,5 feet close

-It has 10 little holes around the base of 1 mm of diameter. Other 2 holes of the same measure on the Cadillac "C".

-About 30-40 little bubbles on the external side chrome, not noticed at 4 feet or more.

-Central part of the back (where Cadillac script is, looking like aluminum) is somewhat worn.

photo sharing sites

The price I would ask is just what I paid for this item, just in order to get a 69-70 one ($49 mirror + $48 Shipping from US to Spain = $97) I paid other $27 for VAT and custom taxes but I wonīt add it to the price as it would make it too expensive. Finally the price I decided to ask is $110 = 88 € including shipping to Europe or U.S.
    Iīm adding for the same price (both items $110 = 88 € including shipping) this interior mirror. Case and bracket are in great condition, as shown in the pic. Glass has no scratches but it has some stains on the edges, as shown. Suitable for 1967-72:

upload img

Eg6(s) is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 78 coupe DeVille

Searched everywhere. WTB 77-79 coupe headliner

Hey guys, I'm in desperate need of a headliner board from a 77-79 ASAP. If you have one, know someone with one, or know a scrap yard that has one. PLEASE contact me ASAP! Thanks you so much in advance.

-Kelson

801-623-9943

Candycoatingutah@gmail.com

THANKS!!

77CDV is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 77 CDV, 01 ETC, 06 DTS III, 69 FWB

Re: Searched everywhere. WTB 77-79 coupe headliner

You can find them all day long at any junkyard here in SoCal.

cadillac_al is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 78 Seville, 78 Coupe de Ville, 92 Sedan de Ville

Re: Searched everywhere. WTB 77-79 coupe headliner

Quote Originally Posted by 77CDV View Post
    You can find them all day long at any junkyard here in SoCal.
    Not sagging?

My 77 has the old style with the cross bows and nice nice material. My 78 has the shitty cardboard sagging POS. I think JC Whitney sells universal cross bows to convert cars to the older style of headliner. I was going to try them on a Jeep but the Jeep died unexpectedly. I'm pretty sure if I couldn't handle it an upholstery shop should be able to figure it out for a reasonable price.

miller69 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1995 cadillac fleetwood brougham 2009 srt8 challenger

Looking for a front license plate holder for a 1993-1996 Fleetwood! Mine was removed by a previous owner and would like to replace it. Thanks

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.