The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! - Page 69
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 114 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1696
Like Tree52Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; What's the price for a frame/ chassis and for a swap now a days?...
    Samjean0324 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1992 Cadillac Brougham d'Elegance

Re: The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread!

What's the price for a frame/ chassis and for a swap now a days?

1980coupe is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 78 CDV, 79 CDV delegance, 80 CDV, 80 FWB 2dr delegance (rip)

Quote Originally Posted by 1980coupe View Post
    Up for sale...real nice shiny rear Cadillac trunk emblem fits 77-92 or go custom and install over where key goes in to open doors
    $45 shipped

I have paypal account (add $5 to cover paypal fees if sent as gift) or snail mail payment accepted too..(post office M.O.)
    Still got the trunk lock cover and have the wreath as well....
    other stuff too
    hit me up
    ****EDIT****
    picture with wreath and shield

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500

So I went and looked at that body and its seems like a great deal. The body is super clean and it come with all types of extra interior parts like three sets of seats, two dashboards, two sunroofs(Jay, one sunroof is cut out of another car) and other stuff. The body has a new custom engine management wiring harness for a carbed setup. Just as expected, I dont have the title for my car yet so we will have to wait. I went to the DMV today to get the tabs for it and they said its gonna take another month. He said its mine and its coming off craigslist. Also excepted a cash offer as backup but I'd just give him the car if he's willing to wait.

cadillac kevin is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
    Quote Originally Posted by csbuckn
    So I went and looked at that body and its seems like a great deal. The body is super clean and it come with all types of extra interior parts like three sets of seats, two dashboards, two sunroofs(Jay, one sunroof is cut out of another car) and other stuff. The body has a new custom engine management wiring harness for a carbed setup. Just as expected, I dont have the title for my car yet so we will have to wait. I went to the DMV today to get the tabs for it and they said its gonna take another month. He said its mine and its coming off craigslist. Also excepted a cash offer as backup but I'd just give him the car if he's willing to wait.
    So does the car have a frame, front end sheetmetal, bumpers, etc.?

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500

It doesnt have a frame or front/rear bumpers but it has the 80s header panel, fenders, doors, fillers(installed and painted) and a $500 body cart. The frame on my 84 is in good condition as is the bumpers so I think I should be good. The only thing I was worried about was the headliner but he thinking he should have the sunroof headliner. Kinda excited for all the work I will be able to do with the body off the car.

talismandave is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1987 Brougham, 1974 Fleetwood Talisman, Volvo C70,

Killer deal! You are even getting the rotisserie? I am stoked for you and you will end up with the best square coupe on the forum when done. Way to go.

silverfox103 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 96 Fleetwood & 07 CTS, 94 Roadmaster Wgn & 94 Caprice Wgn

This has gotta be a great deal, Caddy 429 engine, $100, 15K milies: http://nh.craigslist.org/pts/3528091660.html

Tom C.

trunk lock crest with wreath; real nice.
    $50
    paypal ready

Fleetwood472 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 78 Fleetwood w/ FI 472/ Switch pitch TH400

Hey Guys,

UP for sale is a 77-79 factory Cadillac 425 multiport EFI setup. I picked this up about 10 years ago in trade for some Cadillac parts. I ended up not needing it because I ended up using a system modified for a newer ecu. Included is the manifold, throttlebody, throttlebody to manifold gasket, fuel rails, fuel pressure regulator, injectors, ECU, wiring harness, distributor, TPS, IAC and temperature sensors. The ECM and harness is from a 77-79 deville fleetwood but will also work on a 77-78 eldorado with modifications to the harness lengh. The EGR valve and EGR Base bracket is included but want to note that the transducer is missing a long with the pipe that goes to the transducer. This will also work on a 500 by swapping the injectors and ecu out for a 500 ecu and 500 injectors. I have heard that Bruce Roe is able to modify computers to run the 500. This could also be modified for newer sensors and a newer ecm. I am unable to test it so I am selling it as is. These were a pretty rare option back in the day and are pretty hard to find. I'm asking 375 shipped. Shipping is very expensive due to weight. I will ship anywhere in the US and can also ship to canada/europe however shipping would be more money. Shoot me a PM if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks - Justin
    Attachment 102220Attachment 102221

jayoldschool is online now GM RWD V8 addict
    Automobile(s): 81 FWB D'Elegance coupe

Very cool.

FoxRodder is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1968 Coupe Deville, 87 Mustang, 00 Mustang

Wanted:
    1. "Coupe Deville" script emblems to go on my quarter panels on my 68. My wife says "ED" must have broken them because on both sides whats left is "Coup__eville"
    2. Looking for a good lens for the round rear seat interior lights. The proper ones have a cadillac shield molded into them. One was broken so previous owner installed a plain chevrolet style lens so it doesnt look horrible but I'd prefer it to be correct.

j2rossit is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 85 FW Brougham, 68 Wildcat 'vert, 92 & 96 Roadmaster Wagons

I'm looking for a good condition trunk crest and wreath that'll fit a 94 Brougham.

Kevin, do you think there would be any near you? Since you're already shipping stuff up here, it would be convenient.

Thanks
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by j2rossit View Post
    I'm looking for a good condition trunk crest and wreath that'll fit a 94 Brougham.

Kevin, do you think there would be any near you? Since you're already shipping stuff up here, it would be convenient.

Thanks
    Jon
    check out my pics here a few pics back...will that work for you...

cadillac kevin is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
    Quote Originally Posted by j2rossit

Thanks
    Jon
    There is a 94 in a yard here. I'll try to get some time this week to check it out.
    Also Jon, I found a set of year correct seat pull strap wood grain pieces for you.
    The yard just got an 83-85 FWB sedan, so I'll go back to see if it has an unmolested radio bezel.

Quote Originally Posted by j2rossit View Post

Thanks
    Jon
    check out my pics here a few pics back...will that work for you...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.