The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! - Page 64
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 116 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by j2rossit Yeah, I'm still interested. And I can't remember if I said yes or no on the ...
    cadillac kevin is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
    Quote Originally Posted by j2rossit
    Yeah, I'm still interested. And I can't remember if I said yes or no on the exhaust manifolds, but I've since decided that I want them if they are still available.
    I can't remember, were the engine mounts up for grabs? or were you using them?

As for the chrome pieces, I appreciate you getting them. Don't worry if you screw up any threads, I'll get them in place one way or another.
    Jon, I got you the chrome pieces off the doors (the threads are messed up on 2 of them, but they're still usable).
    I also got you the wood piece off the grab handle on the back of the seat, but its the wrong woodgrain. If you still have the one that fell off, I'd recommend putting a couple dabs of model glue on it and sticking it on.
    As for the dash center, they had an unmolested one off an 86 FWB, but the woodgrain was the wrong color and it was missing some chrome off the left vent surround so I left it.

Robin Banx is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1983 Fleetwood Brougham

Re: The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread!

Good morning .......I'd like to have the opera lights as shown. How much are you asking??

Cheers..R.

Robin Banx is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1983 Fleetwood Brougham

Just an FYI.......the trunk crest as shown fits 1980 - 92. The 77 - 79 crest bases are thinner. I ran across this difference when I installed a 1981 crest on my old 79 D.D. It did work but was not as the original. No big deal. For someone with no trunk crest at all it would do the job I suppose.

Cheers.....R.

j2rossit is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 85 FW Brougham, 68 Wildcat 'vert, 92 & 96 Roadmaster Wagons

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac kevin View Post
    Jon, I got you the chrome pieces off the doors (the threads are messed up on 2 of them, but they're still usable).
    I also got you the wood piece off the grab handle on the back of the seat, but its the wrong woodgrain. If you still have the one that fell off, I'd recommend putting a couple dabs of model glue on it and sticking it on.
    As for the dash center, they had an unmolested one off an 86 FWB, but the woodgrain was the wrong color and it was missing some chrome off the left vent surround so I left it.
    Awesome, thanks Kevin.
    I don't have the missing wood grain piece, so I'll be happy to get the ones you got.
    what colour was the dash centre?

Awesome, thanks Kevin.
    I don't have the missing wood grain piece, so I'll be happy to get the ones you got.
    what colour was the dash centre?
    The dash center was the 86 woodgrain (mahoghany? Rosewood?) The brownish orange color- whatever wood that was supposed to be.
    The surround piece was burgundy. It had a glued on clip for an air freshener? on it.

Btw, you can swap the dash colored pieces.

I am quite tempted.
    The only concern I have is if it will actually fit. I thought the center piece changed after 85.
    Is there anyway you could get a pic the next time you're out there? Don't go out of your way. My car is stored away for the winter so I'm in no rush.

I am quite tempted.
    The only concern I have is if it will actually fit. I thought the center piece changed after 85.
    Is there anyway you could get a pic the next time you're out there? Don't go out of your way. My car is stored away for the winter so I'm in no rush.
    They are identical. The wood grain color changed but that is it. The pieces themselves are physically the same.
    In 1987, the center piece changed (to accomodate a 1.5 DIN radio, as opposed to the shaft style used from 77-86)
    Aside from the missing chrome on the vent area, its actually in pretty good shape (and that can be touched up with "chrome" paint (i.e. really shiny silver), so it won't be as noticable.)

I think you just sold me on it Kevin.....
    BTW, I am originally from Pawnee Illinois, so the day I got my first car was spent on a road trip to St. Louis for no reason other than the drive.

I think you just sold me on it Kevin.....
    BTW, I am originally from Pawnee Illinois, so the day I got my first car was spent on a road trip to St. Louis for no reason other than the drive.
    OK, I'll pick it up for you then. You'll be looking at 15 or so + shipping.
    BTW, do you need any pieces off the radio (or the radio itself)?

If the price is reasonable (I'd say no more than $60). Do you know if it was tested?

If the price is reasonable (I'd say no more than $60). Do you know if it was tested?
    I will bench test the radio prior to sending it to you. If it doesn't work, I'll eat the cost from the yard. If it works, I'd like 40 for it.

1980coupe is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 78 CDV, 79 CDV delegance, 80 CDV, 80 FWB 2dr delegance (rip)

Quote Originally Posted by 1980coupe View Post
    I have other stuff available
    77-84 Coupe or Sedan Opera Lights...(not Fleetwood Coupe) $30

Operal lights SOLD!!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac kevin View Post
    I will bench test the radio prior to sending it to you. If it doesn't work, I'll eat the cost from the yard. If it works, I'd like 40 for it.
    That's fine. My last digit of the minutes doesn't light up (At least I know what time it is to within 10 minutes ) and I only get sound out of the right bank (If I play with the knobs enough, I can get both to work but only temporarily).
    So even if the radio isn't perfect, I'd be interested in it in case mine continues to go south.

That's fine. My last digit of the minutes doesn't light up (At least I know what time it is to within 10 minutes ) and I only get sound out of the right bank (If I play with the knobs enough, I can get both to work but only temporarily).
    So even if the radio isn't perfect, I'd be interested in it in case mine continues to go south.
    On mine, only 8 or so of the bars lit up. Good luck figuring out what station you were on or what time it was.

307brougham is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1990 Brougham

Hi i have a 1990 Brougham base 5.0l . The car has a rotted out frame and i am parting out the whole thing. Anything that is shippable to the you i will ship in a box if its something overly large you will need to arrange pick up. Im located in Amsterdam New York. I have all of the car except the wiring harness, lead liner, spare, and break lines. Make a offer on anything you need and include shipping i will use pay pal. The car is going to the yard in 2 weeks. Pm me.
    Thanks David CraigsImage-1664386901.jpg

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.