The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! - Page 62
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 116 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by cadillacnoobster Lastly the material on the b pillar I want to replace.. anyone have any or know ...
    96LT1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1996 Fleetwood

Re: The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread!

Quote Originally Posted by cadillacnoobster View Post
    Lastly the material on the b pillar I want to replace.. anyone have any or know where I can get it at? thx
    I used headliner fabric to rewrap mine

steveo6269 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1988 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance

Looking for a couple hard to find items for a 1988 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance (Dark Blue)

1 - B-Pillar seat belt clip. Small piece of plastic with two tiny clips that attaches to the B-Pillar plastic. Here are some pictures:
    http://skutsenkow.com/Pics/Cadillac/...at%20Belt1.jpg
    http://skutsenkow.com/Pics/Cadillac/...at%20Belt2.jpg

2 - Cruise Control On/Off switch that is installed in dash. I came across this one (http://www.ebay.com/itm/281009583527...=p5197.c0.m619) but do not know if it will work on an '88 as this one is from a '81.

3 - Passenger's Side Rear Grab Handle. I really just need the wood grain pieces that are on both ends of the handle that is attached to roof. Here's a shot of one of my good ones: http://skutsenkow.com/Pics/Cadillac/...%20Handle1.jpg

4 - Rubber Door Panel Padding (Driver's Door). I recently had my car taken to a garage where they removed the door panel and fixed an electric problem but accidentally threw away one of the rubber padding pieces that fits under the door panel and sits next to the door lock. Hard to explain but here are pictures to re-enforce what I am talking about.

http://skutsenkow.com/Pics/Cadillac/...ac%20Door1.jpg
    http://skutsenkow.com/Pics/Cadillac/...ac%20Door2.jpg
    http://skutsenkow.com/Pics/Cadillac/...ac%20Door3.jpg
    http://skutsenkow.com/Pics/Cadillac/...ac%20Door4.jpg
    http://skutsenkow.com/Pics/Cadillac/...ac%20Door5.jpg

Let me know if anybody can help with these items!

Thanks,
    Steve

cadillac kevin is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
    Steve, I can get you everything but #3

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac kevin View Post
    Steve, I can get you everything but #3
    Thanks Kevin. Does anybody else know if they can grab the 3rd item off my list?

#3 - Passenger's Side Rear Grab Handle. I really just need the wood grain pieces that are on both ends of the handle that is attached to roof. Here's a shot of one of my good ones: http://skutsenkow.com/Pics/Cadillac/...%20Handle1.jpg

DUKTAPEKID is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 96 fleetwood brougham

Hi: Need for the rear bumper on 96 fleetwood brougham: Left end or complete, bumper strip, gray plastic. I will take a piece from the left reflector to the left end and splice it myself. Thanks, bill

Fleetwood472 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 78 Fleetwood w/ FI 472/ Switch pitch TH400

425 Valvecover set that I ended up not needing. Perfect for dropping a 472/500 into a 77-81 car. The passenger side valvecover has a factory bracket to hold the cruse control servo where the 472/500 manifolds do not. Asking $20 plus shipping. They're already cleaned and painted.

Steve, I went to the junkyard and got you the cruise switch, rubber door pieces, and little wood pieces for the grab handle in the ceiling.
    I already have the B pillar clip.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac kevin View Post
    Steve, I went to the junkyard and got you the cruise switch, rubber door pieces, and little wood pieces for the grab handle in the ceiling.
    I already have the B pillar clip.
    Oh wow I thought you weren't able to get the grab handle pieces. Awesome. Just shoot me an email when you are ready to ship everything and payment.

One last thing - I guess you may or may not have any way of telling if the cruise control switch actually works or not? Mine doesn't even turn on (lights) but is getting power to it....

Thanks!

-Steve

Quote Originally Posted by steveo6269

Oh wow I thought you weren't able to get the grab handle pieces. Awesome. Just shoot me an email when you are ready to ship everything and payment.

One last thing - I guess you may or may not have any way of telling if the cruise control switch actually works or not? Mine doesn't even turn on (lights) but is getting power to it....

Thanks!

-Steve
    I wasn't...but the yard just set out an 88 brougham d'elegance.
    As for the cruise switch, I'll put the junkyard one in my car and give you mine (I know mine works fine and they're in similar shape)

Fleetwood472 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 78 Fleetwood w/ FI 472/ Switch pitch TH400

I picked up this fuel door lock assembly from a 91 Brougham. I was originally going to adapt it to my 78 fleetwood but decided not to. This was an option on the 80's and early 90's broughams. I have a pigtail of the wiring harness included to be adapted to any cars that do not have the pigtail. It ties into the electrical for the door locks so when you lock the doors it locks the fuel door. You can also use the manual switch on the housing to unlock the fuel door. Included is the fuel door also. This one has been bent slightly but can either be bent back or you can hook the locking pin up to your fuel door. Asking $50 plus shipping.Attachment 99557

I found a video on youtube that shows a little demo of the assmebly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2vCnGMDOwg

Skip through to the 7:38 mark and it will show some of the fuel door locking setup.

Benzilla is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '79 Phaeton, '90 Brougham, '79 CDV

I need a cable driven trunk pull-down motor assembly for a '79 Deville.

Thanks

Anyone need any parts off a blue 88 d'elegance with cloth int.? I'll be going back next weekend. It has nice bumpers, dash pad, assorted chrome, and front seats.

j2rossit is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 85 FW Brougham, 68 Wildcat 'vert, 92 & 96 Roadmaster Wagons

Yeah Kevin, I'm looking for a few of the woodgrain caps that go on either side of the grab handle on the backs of the front seats.
    I'm also looking for a few of the vertical plastic chrome trim pieces from the interior door panels that run a couple inches in on either side of the panel. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. I've got nothing in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by j2rossit
    Yeah Kevin, I'm looking for a few of the woodgrain caps that go on either side of the grab handle on the backs of the front seats.
    I'm also looking for a few of the vertical plastic chrome trim pieces from the interior door panels that run a couple inches in on either side of the panel. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. I've got nothing in the area.
    I'll get those wood pieces for you Jon. I believe I know what chrome pieces you're talking about, but pics would help.

j2rossit is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 85 FW Brougham, 68 Wildcat 'vert, 92 & 96 Roadmaster Wagons

Thanks a ton Kevin
    Here are the pics.
    I assume all the wood grain pieces are the same color, but I posted a pic just in case. I also posted a pic of the back of the cap so you can see how it clips in place. The easiest way to get the off is to pry where my thumb is. I'll take a couple if they have them but I'm only actually missing one right now.
    The two pics after that show the chrome trim piece. It's the driver's side rear door that missing the piece closest to the B pillar. I show the passenger side one too so that you know what I'm talking about. If they have both the driver's side and passenger side I'd be interested in both since it's broken as you can see in the pic. To get these off you'll have to cut them as close as you can to the top and bottom of the piece.
    And lastly, the radio/climate control bezel is the wrong color and cut out around my radio (there was an aftermarket one installed in my car when I got it. If you see a brown one that has the same radio as mine (the bezels from the later years don't fit around the earlier radios), then I'd be jumping for joy. The bezel is supposed to have wood grain around the knobs and you're supposed to pull the knobs off if you want to take the bezel off.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.