Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 480 participants last post by  ayilar 
#1 ·
Old post

#160 ·
Anyone got a broken (or good but cheap) 93-96 Fleetwood headlight? I need the stuff in back that the bulb locks into....

Thanks!

#164 ·
JVC CD Receiver and Installation Items

Have a new, never installed and still in box, JVC KD-R610 CD Receiver with remote control.
Metra 99-2003 Single DIN Installation Kit
Metra 70-1856 Tuner Box By-Pass Wiring Harness
Bought for my 95 Fleetwood Brougham and decided to go a differant route.
All items are brand new, never installed and come with all directions
Want $150 for everything plus actual shipping charges to lower 48 States
Located in Central Texas
Email me at twv51501NOSPAM@verizon.net (remove the obvious)

#170 ·
anyone know of or have the side trim that some 78 or 79 Caddy Coupes had? I'm talking about similar to that of the 80-85 Fleetwood Coupes but the trim on the 78-79 run the same way from front headerpanel, to fender, to door and goes to the rear quaters, unlike the 80-85 Fleetwood Coupe; it does not and goes around the back window, there's a pic of it on layitlow but can't access site due to maintenance.
Thanks

#175 ·
csbuckn, by any chacne would you have the piece from the drivers side rear door that contains the window button (the wood piece on the armrest with brushed inset that has the window regulator switch, cig lighter, and an ash tray?
also, is that radio a stand alone unit or is it part of the system that had a separate tuner box?

#177 · (Edited)
WTB 1996 Fleetwood items

HI, I'm looking for the following for a 1996 Fleetwood:

Owners manual, preferably with the cover, etc.

Large and small dealer sales brochures - this would be the full line brochure.

Four Fleetwood brougham chrome 15x7 factory wheels don't need the center caps.

Full size spare tire cover factory original.

I have the following to trade or sell:

4 Aluminum factory fleetwood brougham wheels They won't be available until after i buy the chrome ones! $70 each, all four for $250. pics later if you want

2 fleetwood broucham center caps used with some crazing on the centers $10 each

2 Fleetwood fender skirts 1 left and 1 right - very nice $ 85 each

2 1995 owners manual 1 with & 1 without cover $35 with, $25 without

temp use spare - looks like it was never mounted $45

Spare tire cover - (temp use size) no tears but back elastic is somewhat stretched $25

I may have an original jack - would have to check.

prices are plus shipping - PM for details local pickup or swap in Tampa or Orlando, FL

I have lots of stuff for 1968 RWD Cadillac models (primarily for the Convertible if applicable) & a few items for the 2000 Eldorado. I'll list these in the proper area PM for inquiries.

#178 ·
15" 1996 Fleetwood Web design, chrome w/center caps please!!!!

Could someone please sell me some OEM chrome, web design wheels for my 95' Fleet. I thought I had a good deal on some Octavo's, but that fell through I guess. The factory's I have now are not going to do it, lol. I'm trying to wait until spring to put the 20's on, but we keep getting hit by these snow storms. Somebody help me...

Attachments

#188 ·
Re: 15" 1996 Fleetwood Web design, chrome w/center caps please!!!!

Could someone please sell me some OEM chrome, web design wheels for my 95' Fleet. I thought I had a good deal on some Octavo's, but that fell through I guess. The factory's I have now are not going to do it, lol. I'm trying to wait until spring to put the 20's on, but we keep getting hit by these snow storms. Somebody help me...
stringroo is correct - those wheels were aluminum only. The chrome wheels were the brougham styling with the flat centers and lacing around the perimeter.

#181 ·
I need the parts in the yellow square (sleeve & bushing).

However, maybe I don't :hmm: There is a bushing inside of the "lever on steering column". Is this a different bushing? In any case I imagine I definitely would need the sleeve...clip I can get anywhere though assuming I knew the size hole.

I drive a 1973 Deville, but this diagram is from an '86 Fleetwood...can I pick these parts up online or...?