Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 480 participants last post by  ayilar 
#1 ·
Old post

#1,675 ·
This is a brand new, never installed piece. The chrome is good. You can separate the emblem itself from the mounting base but I couldn't explain how to do it . I am just looking for $20 out of this emblem plus whatever it costs to ship it. Inbox me if it's something your interested in.

#1,691 ·
I have a 1996 Fleetwood I am going to be parting out. Everything works as designed. Body a little dimpled with previous hail damage and interior not perfect but functional. Black exterior and tan interior.

I need to keep the frame, drivetrain, fuel tank, brakes, suspension.
Basically I need a running and driving frame. Everything else is for sale.
Halfway between LA and San Diego on the coast.

Dave
PM's are probably best so I don't miss messages.

#1,701 ·
I have TWO alternator/power steering pump brackets for a '93 Fleetwood.

They're a different bracket that allows the use of a CS144 style larger alternator. Bolts to SBC, will also fit a TBI Caprice, Roadmaster, wagon, truck, blahblahblah.

$50+ship for just the bracket

Here's a photo of one of them. Pretty straightforward.

If you want, I have one that is "loaded" with an alt and a PS pump too. I'll sell that for $100+ship. The PS pump is about 2 years old, and the alt came from the junkyard but powered my wagon w/2k watts of sound just fine. Worked when removed. :p

If you're putting it on a B-body, you WILL need the power steering pump from a Cadillac. I bought one for a 1993 Fleetwood. The lines fit just fine, but the pump is clocked at a different angle so your stock one won't bolt in.

#1,703 · (Edited)
Anyone have a Rim and Driver side headlight from a 93 to 96 Cadillac Fleetwood?

I just paid to get my 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood repaired and there are 2 major parts needed to make it road worthy. I live in Brantford Ontario Canada and have had no luck finding parts not to many fleetwoods around here just DeVilles... Let me know what you have and how much thank you! :)

I need a used 15 inch Alloy Rim The picture below is the type/design

Pic 1 Type/Design

Pic 2 Damaged Lug Nut Hole

The next part I need is the driver side head light mine has a bullet hole in it as shown below...

Bullet Hole in Driver side headlight