og radio
clinment control unit mounts under radio
trim panel for factory radio in dk blue
ss trim around rear wheel well on drivers side
ecm for 4100 v8 from a 85 model
owners manual

im in peoria ill

#143 ·
hi i have a 85 fleetwood and someone ripped the shit out of my deck counsel or w/e u would call it but wat i think i need from u it looks like the mounting bracket for the factory deck and the casing that would surround the deck and the heating components if you or anyone on here could help me get the parts or if u have that parts that would be great.

#145 ·
91 brougham part out.

hello guys.. im parting out a 91 brougham just about everything is still here but motor and trans. and the drivers armrest.. everything is in great shape. good white paint on the outside and maroon leather interior on the inside.. let me know if you need anything.

#147 · (Edited)
After several successful eBay auctions, selling parts to Cadillac owners across the United States, as well as to some in England, Canada, and New Zealand, this is everything I have left.

FREE shipping with any purchase of $25.00 or more! (U.S. only)

D1: '77-'79 de Ville c-pillar interior lamp lenses; All pegs intact, some yellowing of the plastic= $5.00

D2: '70's & '80's courtesy lamp lens (will fit Brougham)= $4.00 ea./ Buy One get One free

D3: 70's-'80's de Ville glove box door emblems= $2.00 each

D4: '70's-'80's Coupe/Sedan de Ville c-pillar scripts; metal, all pegs intact= $4.00 for set of two

D5: 70's-'80's de Ville c-pillar "V" and crest; they're gold, for whatever reason they're gold= $4.00

D6: 80's de Ville horn button; good condition= $5.00

D7:'70's-'80's de Ville hood ornament; near new condition, no hardware= $5.00

D8: 3 '80's de Ville glue-on type trunk "V's"; all in used condition= $5.00 each

D9: 1 '70's V-emblem with mounting pegs; good condition= $6.00

FB1: Late '80's Brougham glove box door; minor scuffing on front, includes the mounting brackets and d'Elegance badge= $10.00

FB2: '80's (Fleetwood) Brougham horn button; good condition, matches the earlier wood-grain= $5.00

FB3: "Fleetwood Brougham"/ "Brougham" rear quarter panel scripts; one set is from a '90's Brougham= $3.00 each/ $5.00 per pair

FB4: 5.0 liter trunk badge; some corrosion on surface= $6.00

FB5: '80's (Fleetwood) Brougham interior crests; some are a little faded but most are still bright= $2.00 for 4

FB6: Brougham/ Brougham d'Elegance glove box script, good condition= $3.00

FB8: Soft-top c-pillar (Fleetwood) Brougham wreaths; good condition, one set has been painted gold (looks better than the real thing) = $3.00 each

FB9: (Fleetwood) Brougham trunk wreath; good condition= $5.00 silver/$6.00 gold

U1: Misc. Tail-light emblems, 2 all silver, 1 black, 3 euro style= $3.00 each/ $4.50 per matched set

U2: Late '70's Grill script- some surface rust, both mounting pegs intact= $4.00

U3: "Cadillac" trunk script= $4.00 silver/ $6.00 gold

U4: '70's solid metal "Cadillac" trunk script, with mounting pegs= $7.00

U5: '77-'79 "Fuel Injection" trunk badge= $6.00

U6: '80's radio knobs; near new condition, will fit '70's radios, but wood grain will not match= $4.00

L1: 1972 Cadillac Owner's manual; includes Owner's Manual, "Consumer Information" book, "Emissions Control Systems" book, and original vehicle window sticker (not pictured)= $12.00

L2: 1987 Brougham Owner's Manual; includes Manual, Maintenance book and Supplemental Book= $10.00

FREE shipping on any purchase of $25.00 or more (U.S only). I also have parts and accessories for '80's and '90's Front Wheel Drive Cadillacs (not listed). All prices negotiable, so if you see something, please contact me and we can work something out

#148 ·
If anyone can find one, I'd be interested in one of those V-shaped emblems, used under the trunk script in the early 80's

Another thing I have been looking for, for a while (my first ever post on this forum was about it), is an owner's manual on tape for an '89 Brougham. I would willing to pay more for a working original cassette, but would also accept a dubbed copy, if someone can make one.

#149 ·
1990 Coupe deville headlamp

I am looking for a left 1980 coupe deville headlamp for my 1980 coupe deville. I want to pick up preferably in the East Texas area - 903 maybe Dallas area. Holla at me. Send me a text 903-952-7031. Maybe also interested in a used Rochester carburetor for the original 368 engine.

Richard

#150 ·
^Before that said you were looking for "a left 1990 coupe deville headlamp" for your 1980 coupe deville... Did you change that yourself, or was it changed by one of the moderators?

If you are in fact looking for a 1990 Front Wheel Drive, headlight assembly, then I recommend you post something about this on the FWD forum or post an ad in the "Parts Wanted" area of the Classified Section. Doing that might give you a better yield in finding that part. If you are willing to pay a little more, here is an eBay sale for the left headlamp assembly.

If you are in fact doing this conversion (and not installing a euro front clip from a '90+ Brougham), then I would be interested in seeing how the project turns out. The idea is very unique and I have not seen anyone try to do this. From what I am imagining, this sound like a better alternative to Euro headlamps.

In response to anyone questioning the feasibility of installing Front Wheel Drive headlamps on a Rear Wheel Drive Cadillac; it appears possible. I explained in a previously deleted post responding to this subject matter, that '80's Chevrolet Caprices used the same headlights as the Cadillac RWD's. In 1987, Chevrolet updated the caprice with composite headlamps. Those headlamps can be swapped around with the composite headlamps used on '89-'90 de Ville/Fleetwoods. As the slots in the front clip, for the RWD Cadillac's headlamps are the same size as the ones one the Caprice, it makes perfect sense that the composite lamps used on the Caprice and Cadillac FWD's could be installed on a RWD Cadillac.

#152 ·
anyone have a continental kit? Need only the upper half shell. Mine got a little banged up and cracked, though I think it's repairable, I just want to see if there's any out there with one. I think mine is a 14" though I am not sure where they measure, this is what I was told.
Thanks

#155 ·
I recently purchased a 79 Coupe Deville Phaeton, here is a list of parts I am looking for,

1 Glove box cable
1 passenger door ashtray
Drivers side and passenger retractable side seat belts front, copper color
Power antenna
Air intake hose from front grill to air cleaner
2 Plastic chrome air vents center dash
Radio surround pumpkin color with burled wood inlay
Spare tire cover grey (for the uniflated spare).
Chrome knob for AC/temperature control dash center
Tilt telescopic leather steering wheel light brown color
The part of the steering column that controls the park, neutral drive indicator.
Trunk mat rubber Correct floor
Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Robert

#161 ·
you know I do recall seeing a car there with black carpet and it appeared to be in good shape, but to find it again...I won't be heading back til this weekend (Thursday-Saturday) my days off...I believe it was off an 79 Olds Delta 88 model 2dr?? But removing it will be a difficult task as the seats would have to come off and removing those without being able to move the seats to expose the bolts is hard. (I know I just replaced the seat track off mine and it was a b!tch to remove bolts)

#159 ·
I am looking for the center dash piece for a 1987- 1989 fwb (goes around radio and AC unit and has 2 vents in the top). the chrome and wood grain on it must be in good shape (no cracks, chips, etc). some minor chrome loss is ok. I would prefer one with vents intact, but they arent 100% necessary. I also need a set of mounting brackets (and the screws for the bracket) for a 1987- 1989 1.5 DIN radio (brackets are fwb specific)