Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 480 participants last post by  ayilar 
#1 ·
Old post

#1,424 ·
77-84 coupes used the same lower thin rocker trim between the wheels under the door. 80-85 brougham coupes had a thicker chrome rocker
trim that was from behind bumper end side piece both sides, between wheels piece on door and rear quarters. The 80-89 brougham sedans were the same but made for 4 doors. 90-92 kept the same lower trim from behind wheels back. No front rocker trim was used since the bumper end piece extended further...
I replaced my thin rockers with those off of a brougham coupe. Did the install myself..

----------

Csbuckn- still got your rockers when you're ready...

#1,425 ·
So if I follow that correctly, the chrome lower molding in front of the front wheel well is the same for all 80-89 RWD Fleetwoods and Broughams while 80-84 coupes Devilles were thinner? I just did a little google imaging, it looks the 80-84 Coupe Devilles didn't have that chrome piece. So that's what I thought, that piece being sold by 85 FLEETWOOD will fit any RWD caddy from 80-89. The obvious exception is for the cars that don't need it.

#1,427 ·
Hello guys,

I´m looking for a pair of front fenders for my '69 Sedan de Ville as they are rotten in the lower part. If anyone knows where can I get them, please let me know.

I have been considering using patch panels but rust is too close to the wheel opening. I´ll post some pics of a right one taken from a Ebay ad (Bid starts at $470).

subefotos

#1,428 ·
Hey everyone.

I am looking for a new headliner board for my 1984 Fleetwood Brougham 4.1L, and I live in Danbury, Connecticut.
The only things online I've found are bow style kits and other headliner "kits" that only come with material, which I already have. I just need the board. None of the scrap/salvage yards in my area carry cars this old. I call them and tell them my car and they pretty much say "No" and hang up...terrible help. I've found one yard 2 states away, but they want me to come myself and take it out, which isn't going to happen anytime soon. Please let me know if you can help me.

#1,429 ·
Hey everyone.

I am looking for a new headliner board for my 1984 Fleetwood Brougham 4.1L, and I live in Danbury, Connecticut.
The only things online I've found are bow style kits and other headliner "kits" that only come with material, which I already have. I just need the board. None of the scrap/salvage yards in my area carry cars this old. I call them and tell them my car and they pretty much say "No" and hang up...terrible help. I've found one yard 2 states away, but they want me to come myself and take it out, which isn't going to happen anytime soon. Please let me know if you can help me.
I could pull one, but I have no idea how I'd ship it safely, and shipping would probably be cost prohibitive (i.e. you could buy one from somewhere closer for cheaper).

#1,432 ·
Set of Four 1993-9996 Fleetwood Chrome Wheels

I have four Factory chrome 15" wheels for the 1993-96 Fleetwood Brougham. I bought these new, still in the box, two years ago. I got my old wheels back from the chrome place in CA and am selling the new ones.

While these were made for the 1993-96 Fleetwoods they will fit all RWD Cadillacs from 1965 through 1996. They'll also fit any similar GM RWD such as the Buick LeSabre & Electra, Olds 88 & 98, Pontiac Catalina & Bonneville, & Chev Impala,etc. Again RWD cars.

Here is a pic of what they look like:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forum...9-post-pic-your-rwd-caddy-24.html#post1185377

They have NO scratches, no pitting, no peeling (only 2 yrs and 1 of those years was in storage while I was out in the mideast desert). There is some dust, dirt, grime on the insides, but 'll clean the faces so they look pretty much new like they did when i bought them.

Price is $1500 for all four. Plus shipping to you, I'll need an address to calculate. These will go insured.

I have 4 Center caps as well, but they have a lot of crazing of the central plastic disc, and 1 has a small chip out of that plastic center.

$50 for all four. I can send pics of the center caps and the four actual wheels (They are still on my Fleetwood).

As per the rules, please PM me if interested. Thanks & Merry Christmas

#1,438 ·
Pics
Black set
Both left and right rear fillers, under license plate filler and both left and right front fender fillers

White set
Both left and right rear fillers, under license plate filler and both left and right front fender fillers (two different colors though)

These are original-both taken from Fleetwood Broughams