Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 480 participants last post by  ayilar 
#1 ·
Old post

#1,063 ·
I am in need of a front license plate mount for a 94-96 Fleetwood brougham, getting spring fever to start working on my 95 fleetwood, only have to wait for 4 feet of snow to melt first, then she can come out of heated storage! Thanks in advance am really looking for this to complete my car.:lildevil:

#1,067 ·
looking for a set of hub caps for a 77 deville. also looking for the filler piece that goes between the trunk and the back bumper on said deville. i also have an electrical short, its causing my door locks to malfunction as well as my interior lights antenna switch and other things. i also am having issues with my ac/heater, its only working in economy position. if anyone can give me any ideas on where to look id appreciate it

#1,069 ·
1980Coupe; do you have any pictures of those skirts installed taken from a further distance? Having trouble picturing the lines with those skirts. :)

Phillie8581; I have a set of reproduction fiberglass rear trunk-bumper fillers from a '79 Coupe DeVille. Already painted what I believe is the correct trim code silver as original. They could go on a car with no prep & look very presentable! I don't have the flat filler the goes IN the bumper, but those can be fabricated from just about anything! I could include a pattern to make one for anybody interested. The fiberglass fillers are formatted different than ABS repros, these as you can see, piece together in the middle, rather than on either side of the license plate. Asking $75 shipped within continental US.

----------

Also, I'm in need of Quadrajet tools! Especially the choke measuring gauge... thingy. Also need the choke valve angle adjusting gizmo. If anyone has extras/knows where I could find some, gimme a heads up! :)

#1,070 ·
1980Coupe; do you have any pictures of those skirts installed taken from a further distance? Having trouble picturing the lines with those skirts. :)
BENZILLA
I have no pictures with them on, only picture I have is the one I posted on here. It will be difficult to do so since the car is on the side of the house and there is not enough room between car and house and other side between car and fence...Car cannot be moved since it has a dead battery and will not hold charge..The bottom edge of the skirt follows the crease of the lower body line. I can try to take another picture in the same angle but showing the other side lined up as the other side on left side of pic (towards rear) with the fender trim....or I can find a picture via google, may not be same skirt but to give you an idea....

-Edgar

#1,072 ·
Re: wanted: Vogue Center Caps

Hello all, I am looking for a specific type of center cap for my '93 Brougham's wire wheels. It looks like the dealer installed the Appliance Wheels with Vogue center caps. I recently purchased this car and it is immaculate except for a few minor items. Three of these Vogue decals have fallen off and I suppose I am lucky enough to have at least one as a reference for finding others. I know this is a real long-shot as I have been unable to even find a picture of one of these online though hundreds of pictures but figured maybe someone on here has some info such as a part number or at least some kind of lead on how I should pursue finding these. Thanks for any help.

Product Wheel Spoke Auto part Rim
Pink Magenta Fashion accessory Circle Fictional character