Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 480 participants last post by  ayilar 
#1 ·
Old post

#966 ·
j2rossit said:
K, I'll pm you my e-mail so that we can get things sorted out. Did you want to send stuff right away? or do you still have some stuff to get off the engine?
I still have to get the valve covers and exhaust manifolds off the motor for you.
Aside from that, I have everything.
I'll send the piddly stuff and valve covers in a box, then I guess I'll have to get 2 or 3 good size boxes for the engine accessories/front dress and manifolds.

#967 ·
Ok, From experience, those olds small block exhaust manifolds are fragile, exercise extreme caution when removing them and packing them. I had one on my 350 break just from accidentally knocking it lightly against a stud. I've got a spare parts engine but it came with headers so I had to braze my original back together.

#972 ·
I'm sure it does, but will this fit an '88 Brougham D'Elegance? Looks like there is a spot for one in my car. I would be interested.

View attachment 100999 1980's Garage Door Opener Option "Rare" $20 plus shipping PM me :cool2:
----------

I am looking for a gravel guard for my ''88 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance. Periodically I'll check but have not had much luck. The plastic is all cracked on mine.

#986 ·
Does anybody have access to pulling a speedometer head for an '88 Brougham D'Elegance with price? Also looking for a good working speedometer cable as well. Preferably a new cable from left over GM stock. Did not have any luck finding any on Ebay but they did have ACDelco brand cables. Trying to get rid of some "spinning" noise behind the dash as well as fixing the speedometer needle from bouncing. Any info would be helpful. Thanks!

#987 ·
steveo6269 said:
Does anybody have access to pulling a speedometer head for an '88 Brougham D'Elegance with price? Also looking for a good working speedometer cable as well. Preferably a new cable from left over GM stock. Did not have any luck finding any on Ebay but they did have ACDelco brand cables. Trying to get rid of some "spinning" noise behind the dash as well as fixing the speedometer needle from bouncing. Any info would be helpful. Thanks!
Steve, I'll get a speedo for you this weekend