The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! - Page 32
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 111 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hey there D'Elegance: Would be interested in the door sill, I have the 81 2dr coupe and mine have been ...
    SafariOne is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1981Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance Coupe m

Re: The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread!

Hey there D'Elegance: Would be interested in the door sill, I have the 81 2dr coupe and mine have been banged up possibly with someone having a wheelchair put in and out of the car.I'm in British Columbia, just to the north of you.Let me know what the price is with shipping. I have Paypal.

----------

Cadillac ECM for sale: this ECM is for 81-82 Brougham,Deville,Eldorado,Seville, Fleetwood with the 4760 1st model computer. The second model being the 5120.It ran my Fleetwood Coupe just fine while I was getting the 5120 rebuilt. It is for the 368ci (6.0l) with the DFI. It was a rebuilt when I bought it about 1 year ago, so is in nice condition. Let me know if you need the prom and calpac chips with it.I'm asking $200 and you pay to ship.I'm in British Columbia.Can. Paypal works for me.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by d' Elegance View Post
    Attachment 84444Attachment 84447Attachment 84448Attachment 84449Attachment 84450Attachment 84451
    (2)Fleetwood script freshly chromed wit pins...$25 shipped...(2)Brougham script freshly chromed no pins...$20 shipped (2) Vanity light lenses Nice & White..$15 shipped...(2) Reverse Lights..Nice & Clear..Nice Chrome..$25 shipped...(2) 2dr cadillac Door sills Hard to find Nice...need a good Polish..$75 shipped (1) Rare Hard to find Nice Fleetwood LH Opera Light (plastic one) $75 shipped lmk Pm me included package tracing
    Would be interested in the door sills I'm in British Columbia just to the north of you. Let me know cost and shipping. Thx. (I have Paypal)

notease is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac De Ville Stretched 1980

Anyone know where find Limousine interior parts, specially mini-bar / tv-closet/frame ?

SafariOne is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1981Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance Coupe m

Would be interested in the door sills if you still have them, you can email me.....diamondguy2@shaw.ca

notease is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac De Ville Stretched 1980

Anyone got a a under-hood light laying around ?

97EldETC is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1997 Eldorado ETC
    12 Disk trunk mounted CD changer for a 97 Eldorado Touring. I would like to get a comparison price. Thanks

jayoldschool is offline GM RWD V8 addict
    Automobile(s): 81 FWB D'Elegance coupe

This section is for RWD parts. However, if that changer is like other GM 90s changers, it is a Pioneer unit. Check ebay.

wkunathan is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 93 Fleetwood Brougham

Detent Cable / Kickdown / TV CAble needed for 93 Brougham!!

Bottom Line, is I've been looking for months! Can anybody help please!! Thank you!

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500

Got some rear chrome/stainless panels for 93-96 RWD Caddy. The drivers side has a ripple in it and was held on by a screw. There are two screw holes in the grey section on the drivers side. There isnt much rust except by the bolt holes. The passanger side has some white grime from the road on it that I couldnt get off, I dont think it comes off. Feels like little pebbles stuck on but I couldnt get it off.

This is the stuff I couldnt get off, not sure what it is.

Overall, they look decent. 5/6 out of 10 The ripple might be fixable but I didnt want to mess with it. $50 plus shipping.

Also got some headlight bezels from a 63 Deville. They clean up well and have everything with them. Has chrome bezels, chrome headlight trim, headlight buckets and the tray that they sit in. Each side will have a total of 7 pieces plus some of the hardware. I polished one and the drill went dead before I finished the other. They are in real good condition for being so old. Maybe 7 out of 10 with no rust on any of the chrome. $100 plus shipping

Also got some blinker indicators from the 63 also. They are in good condition with most of the hardware. $30 plus shipping

FreshPaint is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1989 Brougham

Attachment 84870
    90's style Belt Buckles...(4) $30 90's style Door Knobs (3) $15 lmk
    Do you still have these? Are they 30 a piece or 30 for all 4?

ruttrow is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 78 Coupe Deville

Look for rear seat courtesy light - 78 Coupe Deville

Please let me know if you have a set, or if you know the part number.

Thanks.

I circled in red what I believe the part looks like.

Thanks

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500
    Got this 4100/200r4 from the 84 if anybody wants something. Its going bye bye really quick so let me know.

Also, I'm looking for some 500/8.2 litre badges.

ruttrow is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 78 Coupe Deville

I am interested in the rear seat lens covers. Do you still have them?

Attachment 84444Attachment 84447Attachment 84448Attachment 84449Attachment 84450Attachment 84451
    (2)Fleetwood script freshly chromed wit pins...$25 shipped...(2)Brougham script freshly chromed no pins...$20 shipped (2) Vanity light lenses Nice & White..$15 shipped...(2) Reverse Lights..Nice & Clear..Nice Chrome..$25 shipped...(2) 2dr cadillac Door sills Hard to find Nice...need a good Polish..$75 shipped (1) Rare Hard to find Nice Fleetwood LH Opera Light (plastic one) $75 shipped lmk Pm me included package tracing

deVille33 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1977 Coupe (blue), 1977 Coupe (yellow), 1977 Coupe (green)

csbuckn, your inbox is full. Do you still have the wheel covers, center caps, anchors that mount on the wheel lugs and the tool to remove the fasteners? how Did you find any of the fasteners? Send me a total for shipping to 01201.

sven914 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: Look for rear seat courtesy light - 78 Coupe Deville

Quote Originally Posted by ruttrow View Post
    Please let me know if you have a set, or if you know the part number.

Thanks.

I circled in red what I believe the part looks like.

Thanks
    That's an old post, and those lenses are gone. I do not have a part number for them, and I don't know where I can get more. You can find them in '77-'79 RWD's and I've seen then in a few '80's de Villes and Fleetwood Broughams. You might also be able to find them in the USA Parts Supply catalog.

Tedillac is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1994 Fleetwood Brougham

Re: Look for rear seat courtesy light - 78 Coupe Deville

I am looking for a front license plate holder for my 94 FWB. I unfortunately live in a state that requires them.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.