The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes
RWD 19xx-1984 DeVille and Fleetwood,
1985-1996 Fleetwood and Brougham Forum Discussion, The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hi All I need the rubber part that goes between the bumper/bumper lights and the rear fender drivers side. Do ...
    devilleguy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 Eldorado ESC

Re: wanted: 94-96 Fleetwood Bumper Trim.

Hi All
    I need the rubber part that goes between the bumper/bumper lights and the rear fender drivers side. Do not exactly what it is called but, it has a part number 20017122LH 1712769 Rev 18c pup on the inside. It is for a 1977 deville. Anyone has one for sale??? Car is the rust color but any color will do.

jayoldschool is offline GM RWD V8 addict
    Automobile(s): 81 FWB D'Elegance coupe

Re: The official PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED thread!

devilleguy, it is called a rear filler or a fender extension.

Any idea what shipping would be from Alberta, Canada?
    Put the radio in a box. Measure length width and height. Weigh the box. Get the address from the buyer. Go to canadapost.ca and check the price.

csbuckn is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 84 Coupe w/500

Stock valve covers and intake off a 75 cadillac 500. Will fit the 472 also. Fits 425 also but this is a dual plane intake and the 425 intake is a single plane. I can have the machine shop work them over if needed, they have really decent prices. 25 bucks plus shipping for both items or 20 for the intake.

Rear fillers for 80 -89. Will work on 90-92 if you make the extra holes for the trim panel. They are a 5 out of 10. They will look halfway decent from the outside, pretty good if painted. but they do have some issues. The main issue is the passanger side is cracked, the part that has the 4 inch crack would not be seen if the trunk was closed. They arent anything special and would only be needed if yours are in pieces or missing. 20 bucks plus shipping.

Angry Matt is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): (2) '81 FWBs, '86 Cutlass Supreme

Here's some distributor odds and ends from my '70 fwb. It's a reman distributor with a pertronix ingnitor installed (I was never a big fan of it, but better than points), a couple of sets of points and a couple of coils. The paperwork for the blaster and the ignitor are there. All for $20+ shipping since they haven't been used in about 8 years. They worked when I removed them. The rotor is not usable.

An almost never used voltage regulator from my '70 fwb. I amazingly have the receipt from '03 and very shortly after converted to a one wire. It was $50 new, I'll take $15+shipping or make me an offer.

Everything is negotiable.

jayoldschool is offline GM RWD V8 addict
    Automobile(s): 81 FWB D'Elegance coupe

Damn, that Pertronix won't work on a Chevy dist, will it? Hook me up with the PN and I'll check it out!

devilleguy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 Eldorado ESC

Re: Wanted: 1977 Deville rear filler

I need the rear filler for a 1977 deville, drivers side (LH). It has a part number 20017122LH 1712769 Rev 18c pup on the inside. Anyone has one for sale??? The Deville is the rust color but any color will do.

Sorry for the redo but I thought I would get the description correct this time and could not figure out how to just edit the post.

Quote Originally Posted by csbuckn View Post
    Rear fillers for 80 -89. Will work on 90-92 if you make the extra holes for the trim panel. They are a 5 out of 10. They will look halfway decent from the outside, pretty good if painted. but they do have some issues. The main issue is the passanger side is cracked, the part that has the 4 inch crack would not be seen if the trunk was closed. They arent anything special and would only be needed if yours are in pieces or missing. 20 bucks plus shipping.

Fillers sold, thanks.

greencadillacmatt is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '09 Dodge Challenger RT, '84 Cadillac CDV, '94 Jeep GC LTD

Turns out I DO have some parts to sell.

Digital Dash, in great working order. No flickering or burnt-out displays. Only showing 137,055 on the clock.

The origional Radio/Cassette player. Don't know if the cassette player works, but it would willingly switch to it when you pressed the button. (I never tested it, I don't have any cassettes.) The radio and tone functions work perfectly. Comes pre-programmed to all of my favorite local rock stations.

Climate Control. All buttons work and display is nice and bright.

Wire Wheel Covers. They all should shine up very nicely and are not pitted or missing spokes. I have 4 of these in good condition and I have 4 others with the red centers in ok condition. I will try and get some pictures of them as well.

Autumn Maple Hood in good daily driver condition. No rust and all of the brightwork is in very nice shape. This is the only thing I will not ship, since (as you all know ) it's huge.

Front Bumper. The chome is in great daily driver shape with no rust or rust through. The plastic pieces are in ok shape.

Also for sale are the headlights (see above). The turning lamps are smashed, but the headlights themselves are in great shape with no cracks. I currently have both.

Just make me a reasonable offer on anything you might be interested in. I will ship everything but the hood. Buyer responsible for shipping charges. Paypal only. E-mail me or PM me. My e-mail is: greencadillacmatt@hotmail.com

fool2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1997 Deville Concourse, 1985 Fleetwood Brougham Coupe

Hello, although I am new here I have been buying and selling on layitlow.com under the same screen name for quite a while. You can look up my feedback on their forums

Here is what I have for sale or trade to whoever is interested, and I am open to offers. I don't have a set price on anything.

Clean header panel spears. Still in very nice condition

Pretty decent coupe armrests. Cleaner than the ones in my car actually. Better pics available if there is any interest. One has some gunk on it but no cracks. They have beth been spraypainted or dyed or something.

80's grille, 80's and 90's grille shells. Can't really tell the difference.

You can take the whole thing or just some parts on this header panel.

I'm not sure if the hood ornament is for my car. I don't like the way it fits. I can post up more detailed pics if need be. I would love to trade it for an 80-92 RWD hood ornament or anything else. The signal indicators are just some spares that I will have chrome plated if nobody wants them.

I mistakenly bought these Brougham sedan rocker panels thinking they were for a coupe. I have no need for them. They are in excellent shape though. Not pictured are the ones that mount to the front plastic fillers, but I have those as well. Do not have the rear quarter panel ones.

Also not pictured is my 80's front fenders. Excellent shape. No fillers or fender trim though. If you want me to snap some pics let me know.

I won't bother posting pics here but if anyone is interested I also have some never been mounted E&G skirts for the 90's FWD DeVille, will possibly fit the FWD Fleetwood too? I don't know for sure.

Also willing to trade any of this stuff for Brougham parts I still need.

N0DIH is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 94 Fleetwood Brougham

Wish I had an easy way to get mine out, I have a 80 3.08 posi in my 96 Fleetwood right now and my Fleetwood is probably going away soon.... I have to rebuild my factory axle and get back if I can, not sure if I can pull it off though. This 80 Axle is out of (supposedly) a 80 cop car caprice. It is a wonderfully quiet rear end too. I like it, posi nice and tight. Will have to see what I can do....
    Quote Originally Posted by bicentennialcadillac View Post
    I need the woodgrain-look window switch bezels for a 1979 RWD. Driver's door, front passenger's door, and rear driver's side door.

Also looking for a trunk pull-down mechanism for a 1979 RWD, and a delay wiper system for 1979 RWD.

Last but not least, I need a positraction rear end for 1979 RWD.

Thanks guys.

I have a complete air cleaner box from a 90 4.5L Deville, which some people have used as a air cleaner upgrade on the TBI 305/350 engines.

$20 + shipping, I am in 61109.....

Stingroo is offline Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 92 Caprice Wagon | 01 Sonoma 4cyl 5spd | Past: 94 Fleetwood

Pics of the air cleaner? Would you know how this works? I've seen photos, but never any detailed info. I'm interested in that mod.

I will try to get some tomorrow, unless I have them online already. I should have....
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingroo View Post
    Pics of the air cleaner? Would you know how this works? I've seen photos, but never any detailed info. I'm interested in that mod.

Found them:

So you have the top part that bolts to the throttle body. Not sure how the other part works, but I saw someone with a L05 with it on it, looked cool and different and they felt flowed better than stock.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.